Just to annoy Dan

gsexr

Joining dates are not correct for entries June 2012 as a result of the forum migration from old to new. Mike has been here since day DOT!

Oooh

So how did Dan, Sarnie and Martin avoid the bug?

And does that mean GM actually has the highest posts / day? :blush:

Those with equal dates of June were part of the "testing" team, and I understand joining dates were lost as a result.

Possibly, although hard to verify without official joining dates, you also need to consider those with a lower total post count may actually achieve a higher posts per day. Let's just say Dan talks a lot - as well as GM!!

• Like 4

I'm going to deliberately waste it on purpose now :p

You HAVE to start a thread for it! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Might be worth telling a short story as to how you reached 25k posts...... considering 24k of these posts were probably after you sold your Zed :lol:

Agreed. Also, I would wager good money that they consisted of the following:

• 10k posts - Saying how good MPSS's are
  • 10k posts - Shouting at people for running mixed tyres
  • 4k posts - Shouting at people for recording videos' in portrait

EDIT, I have not included the first 1k as I would imagine they are Dan saying how awesome Z's are :lol:

Edited by mattross1313
  • Like 5

I can still remember my first post on here, I think it was about a week before I bought mine and I'd found that it had the issue where the window wouldn't come up again. Bizarrely that issue that was really really common a few years back has pretty much died a death now, we don't get too many 350Z owners on here asking about that any more. Same with clicky axles, that used to be a daily routine almost. Actually it was Feb 2nd I picked the car up, I remember now as it was supposed to be the 1st but the useless buggers didn't get the paperwork done in time. Meant picking it up on a Saturday rather than a Friday night, IIRC.

Ah, those were t' days, back when this was all fields...

• Like 2

I can still remember my first post on here, I think it was about a week before I bought mine and I'd found that it had the issue where the window wouldn't come up again. Bizarrely that issue that was really really common a few years back has pretty much died a death now, we don't get too many 350Z owners on here asking about that any more. Same with clicky axles, that used to be a daily routine almost. Actually it was Feb 2nd I picked the car up, I remember now as it was supposed to be the 1st but the useless buggers didn't get the paperwork done in time. Meant picking it up on a Saturday rather than a Friday night, IIRC.

Ah, those were t' days, back when this was all fields...

What an anticlimax!

But thank you Dan for your 25k of posts :clap: whether worthy or not the forum would lose a good fella..... keep posting dude!

• Like 3

I'm going to deliberately waste it on purpose now :p

You HAVE to start a thread for it! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Might be worth telling a short story as to how you reached 25k posts...... considering 24k of these posts were probably after you sold your Zed :lol:

Agreed. Also, I would wager good money that they consisted of the following:

• 10k posts - Saying how good MPSS's are
  • 10k posts - Shouting at people for running mixed tyres
  • 4k posts - Shouting at people for recording videos' in portrait

EDIT, I have not included the first 1k as I would imagine they are Dan saying how awesome Z's are :lol:

You forgot all the :welcome: posts

I was expecting something about tyres :lol:

Ohh good shout Chris. :lol:

I was actually expecting something anti-Porsche related. :D;)

Surely no one would dare

I HATE PORCHES!! So ugly and the design has basically never changed. They seriously need to stop copying the designs for years on end.

Porches-designed-and-built-by-Firmfix-Tewkesbury-Gloucestershire-Cheltenham-Main3-Large2.jpg

Just make the house bigger :p

• Like 2

So what the eff is this about then?! :lol:

Nothing that good matey.

I posted in announcements when i got to 2K ( I think it was 2K ) and you said announcements like that should not be allowed so i couldn`t resist a quick comment at 2.5K

Now you just all carry on about your business... :lol:

Edited by gsexr
  • Like 2

Pfft, 25k isn't that high.

M13KYF has more and he's been around 4.5 years less.

Then Chris, Stew, rt, SMD, glrnet and GM almost have as many while again being around for 4.5+ years less.

:bleh:

2dc23c7582dbfd54db8bf15140face70.png

Scrolling through that list a lot of people joined on 20th / 21st June 2012... What happened???

Quality over quantity that's what I tell the wife :)