Widebody Three Fiddy

xscotteex

But cat c =/ I wonder if anyone would take the plunge knowing it's probably been drifted into a wall with them freely admitting it was owned by a drift enthusiast

It wasnt a wall, it was a hedge :blush:

The damage wasnt actually that bad at all but the cost of a replacement front bumper and lights was enough to do for it, this is why it became widearch.

Moneywise its a tricky one, they are 1 off custom metal arches all round, a lot of plastic arched cars have gone for a lot more than he is asking but theres no denying its a Cat C 03 plate at the end of the day.

Ive got no vested interested but can tell you it drives like an absolute dream, after Greg had picked it up and driven it for a bit he called me to find out the "full" spec list, he couldnt believe me when I told him that there wasnt anything else as it drove so sweetly, its an immense car on track too :)

I'm a sucker for white zeds, think they look gorgeous in white. Never been a fan of BGW's but that works really well for me, someone's going to get a very nicely modded car and and they could probably negotiate the price down with it being up for sale for a quite a while now. If i hadn't spent a couple of grand on modding mine I'd be all over that.