Urgent help needed - hit & run

Dynamic Turtle

Circa £2000.00

Best to phone Nissan for an accurate price on part, however price of fitment and in particular price on paint materials will depend on colour and if Pearl expect a shock.

Might be time to phone your friendly insurance company. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Seriously?! Its black. My excess is £1k, can't believe it would be a £2k job.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well you did ask, and at the first opportunity you appear to resent my response: :surrender:

Edited by ZMANALEX

It's defo repairable.

On the upside a neighbour just knocked on the door and admitted liability for reversing into me. Details exchanged, over to his insurers. Just hope I can get it back before Xmas and not be given a Micra courtesy vehicle in the meantime.

great to hear that the responsible has actually come forward .... for pics most of us use Photobucket...dead simple
  • Like 1

can tell you cost of bumper for non-nismo is £241 + vat

I'm getting complete front end painted i.e. bumper, wings, bonnet for £800, & that includes repairs to bonnet & bumper!

certainly wouldn't dealing with anyone charging £2000 for bumper paint job!!

• Like 1

is there a guide on how to post photos to the forum? I can't seem to clear any from my gallery and only have 680 bytes (bytes!) remaining.

There is indeed, ...it's here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/

Sorry to read you've had a bump but as said well done that man for owning up to it. Good luck with the insurers. :thumbs:

• Like 1

can tell you cost of bumper for non-nismo is £241 + vat

I'm getting complete front end painted i.e. bumper, wings, bonnet for £800, & that includes repairs to bonnet & bumper!

certainly wouldn't dealing with anyone charging £2000 for bumper paint job!!

Nobody is suggesting that painting a bumper will cost 2k, the vast majority of the cost would be for the replacement Nismo bumper if it can't be repaired.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about this. It cost me around £350 to get my bumper re-sprayed by a very good local body shop. They weren't the cheapest but they did a fantastic job - it was better than the factory finish.

Thanks Sipar - I'm guessing it's going to be a new bumper job, the plastic is likely to be warped beyond repair. But I'm no expert....

Can't be ars*d with photobucket - pic on the other forum if you're desperate to see it :)

• Like 1