Don't know which car battery to get

Rob350

My car has recently been struggling to start on cold mornings, once started when I turn it off and try to start it again within 12hours its fine and the volt metre reads 12v, but if i leave it switched off for more than 12 hours it just about starts, when I've left it off for more than 12 hours the volt metre reads just under 12v hence why its just got enough power to start.

So I was thinking the cold might have finished my battery off, so was going to buy a new 1 but when I look for batteries there so many choices and ratings of cca (whatever that is lol) and prices, I'd just like abit of advice of what to get please

Muchos gracious seniors

http://www.eurocarpa...com/car-battery

Knock yourself out. Just enter your reg then pick one within budget. More CCA = less effort the battery will exert trying to start your car (basically), but more CCA = more expensive too.

Sound advice from Ekona as always,

Following on from this, from what I've read, you want 60/65Ah for non sat-nav and 70-75Ah for cars with bulti-in satnav,

The variance in prices is due to extended warrantly years (And also what Ekona states)