If only I could make my mind up.

Bandit

Moved this here for you Bandit.

Don't think anyone but you can really make the decision but hopefully someone who's owned both can give you some incite or at least some other opinions may help you decide. ;)

Good luck. :thumbs:

Thanks GMballistic. Just thought a few on here might have a view on it. Merc v Nissan.

Hey bandit

Both look nice. The zed will be in the more expensive tax bracket where as the Merc will be lower.

Don't know if that is important buddy 🙂

Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Andy. Couple of hundred here and there on tax is not a worry, just to say, the two I showed are just for illustration only. Really not worried about the year just to compare the quality and practicality of both.

• Like 1

For me the SLK beats the zed in terms of quality, performance (just if you believe the figures), being a nice place to sit, looks (not a soft top fan myself), probably running costs if an indie is used, equipment, style, prestige.

Zed wins hands down in not exuding the image of the driver having a vagazzle

Id be driving the zed.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

For me the SLK beats the zed in terms of quality, performance (just if you believe the figures), being a nice place to sit, looks (not a soft top fan myself), probably running costs if an indie is used, equipment, style, prestige.

Zed wins hands down in not exuding the image of the driver having a vagazzle

Id be driving the zed.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks Ricey, I get what you mean. No you can see my predicament.

Hey bandit

Both look nice. The zed will be in the more expensive tax bracket where as the Merc will be lower.

Andy.

beg to differ as Mrs buster owns a 280 slk on an 06 plate and it £500 a year tax

• Like 1

Hey bandit

Andy.

beg to differ as Mrs buster owns a 280 slk on an 06 plate and it £500 a year tax

Hey buster,

The tax changed on the 23rd march 2006 I think before that it's a cheaper tax. 😉

• Like 1

you also have to take into account what how you are perceived - the merc has always been considered a girls car / a hairdressers car sadly, as I quite like the look of them

Does this really look like a hairdressers car. 0-60 5.5 secs. 272 BHP and 155MPH. ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MERCEDES-SLK-350-ONLY-21-000-MILES-SAT-NAV-HEATED-LEATHER-NOT-AMG-/252562885361?hash=item3acdebcaf1:g:-b8AAOSwLnBX7W-T

• Like 2

you also have to take into account what how you are perceived - the merc has always been considered a girls car / a hairdressers car sadly, as I quite like the look of them

Does this really look like a hairdressers car. 0-60 5.5 secs. 272 BHP and 155MPH. ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MERCEDES-SLK-350-ONLY-21-000-MILES-SAT-NAV-HEATED-LEATHER-NOT-AMG-/252562885361?hash=item3acdebcaf1:g:-b8AAOSwLnBX7W-T

Yep 😂😂

Yes! Getting into a zed and firing it up feels like an event , getting into an slk feels like getting into a car and starting it! ( I've owned an slk) . A zed all day long for me but it's your choice! :)

http://www.ebay.co.u...b8AAOSwLnBX7W-T

Yep 😂😂

it has the figures - no doubt - but yep ........... still a girls car :blush:

• Like 1