I've joined the club...

Richesio

Hello all.

I was a 350z owner (manual Gun Metal DE 2005), but a taxi driver decided to crash into the back of it when it was parked and wrote it off, bad times.

So after a lot of looking at other cars (M3, XKR, 911, Evo, Impreza) and 350z HR models, I've decided to go with a 370z.

It's the Black Edition edition and it's an automatic. I've always been against automatics as I've been a firm believer in getting a manual transmission in a car like this, but I test drove a couple of automatic 370z's and I loved them.

I've only had the car 3 days, but I absolutely love it. I loved the 350z and this feels like they've just simply improved everything a little bit.

The only downside is the exhaust noise, it is far too quiet, but I knew that would be the case.

I'll post an update when I've owned it for a little while.

New (excuse the bad photo, it's hardly stopped raining since I've bought it!):

IMG_20160916_144921_zps6g3uua0c.jpg

Old:

IMG_20160721_083834-c_zps85ryedo0.jpg

Edited by Richesio

Thanks for all the comments guys :D

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON WITH AUTO. :)

This is one thing I'll be reviewing in great depth. I was dead against 370z automatics before driving them, but I really liked enjoyed the experience when test driving them. Then when I said 'Yes' to this car I suddenly got worried again about it being automatic, but in my first 3 days I'm really enjoying it, but it could be a gimmick! So I'll report back when I've had it a little while and once I've had a chance to give it the test it deserves.