somebody up there hates me.

Hi mate. Welcome aboard! :thumbs:

I'm not far away from you in Aigburth and the folks live in Rainhill so if you see another Twilight Grey about it could be me.... :teeth:

PS If we get snow that sticks I'd seriously consider postponing your pick up - its not worth bending your new toy for the sake of a few days. Where are you buying from?

:welcome: and take it easy in this weather. Be especially careful on exiting roundabouts, particularly those which are made deliberately uneven to slow you down. All it does is ensure that diesel spills out of lorries and makes the road even slippier!

Welcome Mike. Take care in the Zeddy. We're having the opposite problem this side of the ocean, lol, the airconditioning just can't freeze enough. Gotta love Summer. :lol: Anyway, enjoy, but carefully until the weather is a slightly less inclement.

Hi Mike,

Car sounds great. I'd love to see some pics especially of the interior as I am hoping to get a Z soon myself and quite like the look of it.

How does the Frost Grey look in the flesh? I was thinkign of a black GT with Frost Grey if I can get one (and if I can afford one)

:thumbs:

Hi All,

cheers for the warm welcome and advise, don't worry the TC will on ON!, brought forward my collection time to aviod the snow - hopefully still its only a few miles from home but I'll be treating the Zed with kid gloves :teeth:

Digsy,

Zed coming from Middlehurst's in town - they seem like a good bunch :D