Hello from a new owner (well in a few weeks)

Hi all, just thought i would say hello as bought a 350z UK GT at the weekend; had a few quick cars prior to this one so hoping the Z wont dissapoint. Got a few pics from when i bought it

SNV31197.jpg

SNV31199.jpg

SNV31196-1.jpg

SNV31201-1.jpg

Just waiting to sell/have my BMW picked up once my plate is off of it as was offered a low low trade in price against the Z, so still driving around in this at the moment :thumbs:

SNV30355.jpg

Welcome aboard ! zed looks :teeth: like that plate

ps. has it got an aerial ?

Yeh i think its got a short stubby one, but not 100% sure!! Will check before i collect it i think :thumbs:

Yeh the plate is a nice touch as the car is actually a 53 plate; however i already have a private plate so will be coming off and up forsale as soon as i pick the car up

:welcome:

How come you have M badges on the Bimmer?

Cos its the 3.2 ZM Roadster; bit quicker than your average Z3 as has 321BHP!!!

Yeh the 350 is a bit more descret than the BMW which is what i was after; well to be honest i wasnt really looking for a new car but just walked past the garage and saw it there :teeth:

Yeh the 350 is a bit more descret than the BMW which is what i was after; well to be honest i wasnt really looking for a new car but just walked past the garage and saw it there :teeth:

Your heart skipped a beat, and it was all over, the salesman had you signing up the papers. :lol::p;) Enjoy & welcome to the forum. :)