The simple things make me happy...

AMT

I have a ...thing lol I hate dirty wheels. Clean ones make all the diff to a car...unless you have black ones...bleh. Yes it is sad but then again I'm on a car forum lol SHINY! :D

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by AMT

Haha its to be nice at the weekend and im doin stuff so id rather do it in the crap weather tonight...although good timing. Once I finished it got dry n nice haha. From a distance but they are starting to bubble n stuff. Along with the random chips n scrapes over various bits of the car but i keep it lookin good...despite everyone elses best efforts to mark it lol

I've followed your lead.

Had a rotten 24hrs emptying my flooded cellar.

Gave it a last suck with the vax.

Dehumidifiers on.

Then went to clean my rims.

IN THE DARK with my portable spotlight.

IN THE RAIN in my hoodie.

Feel better now :teeth:

• Like 2

Haha I've found myself half way through and its started raining and I'm like... damn right I'm finishing

Edited by AMT

Haha I've found myself half way through and its started raining and I'm like... damn right I'm finishing

Been there, ;) ..hell I washed my old Impreza once when it was as dam near snowing! :surrender: The water from the hose was more or less freezing on the car. :lol:

• Like 1

You can only leave it so long then you get that....my god my car needs washed itch...

Where do you think I've been for the last hour? Yep, washing my car. :blush::lol:

I can sleep easy tonight now knowing it's clean. :teeth:

• Like 1

God almighty there dirty again and its to be ok the rest of the week.... to the bucket! Pml (the gym is even being missed for this...priorities)

That's really hard to tell AMT especially without a small clue.... :blush:

After 10 minutes of staring at the side of your Zed with that reflection in it I'm convinced the car is some type of Audi but that is purely speculation on my part as the alloys look the same as the ones on my S3. :dry::shrug:

• Like 1

The alloys (20s) and side 'stroke/vent' thing I thought would give it away. Its not german. Clue... the guy who designed it designed other very pretty cars too lol

Edited by AMT

Huh? :wacko: No lol It's either water dripping from the car or from someone else thats parked there. I didn't know the wheel weights dripped glue, how much they putting on your car!? haha