The simple things make me happy...

AMT

Huh? :wacko: No lol It's either water dripping from the car or from someone else thats parked there. I didn't know the wheel weights dripped glue, how much they putting on your car!? haha

Modo meant in your first posted pictures AMT, :lol: ...you can see where some wheel weights were stuck on the inside of your alloy and have left their mark. :thumbdown:;)

Still no clue really on that car reflection. :shrug:

Jaguar XKR? Any closer? :D

• Like 1

You've got it GM, its a 4.2 XKR. Stunning thing and I've also had the pleasure of drivig it too lol. I want my own! (slightly bugs me that if I'd threw a few more grand on ma budget I could have had a similar powered XK and have those stunning looks....damn) :lol:

Now if I'm going for one it'll need to be an XKR, I'm not forking out more cash for similar Z performance....even though I think the HR is actually slightly quicker than an XK, so even more reason for the 'R'.

Edited by AMT

Also I'm sorry GM.... I've eaten the prize... well done though :p:lol:

:lol: That's ok, ...still a winner though even if it was only a two horse race with just me & martybhoy guessing. :blush::D

Believe it or not it was as soon as you said "it's not German" that I went straight to thinking it was possibly a good old Jag. B);)

• Like 1