New member saying Hi

Welcome Alan. Happy Z shopping. Any idea at this stage what type of 350 you're looking for?

No, not really. Much research needed. I currently have a Fiat Coupe 20V turbo and an Alfa GTV 3.0 so I need to make sure that a 350Z will have the necessary "charisma", having never owned a Japanese car before.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum by the way to you and all the others who have posted. :notworthy:

Welcome Alan. Happy Z shopping. Any idea at this stage what type of 350 you're looking for?

No, not really. Much research needed. I currently have a Fiat Coupe 20V turbo and an Alfa GTV 3.0 so I need to make sure that a 350Z will have the necessary "charisma", having never owned a Japanese car before.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum by the way to you and all the others who have posted. :notworthy:

There are at least two members pretty close to you who I am sure will run you through the Charisma rating :thumbs:

Hey Alan. Welcome to the forum matey.

I'm from South Devon, meself, And I'm pleased to say that there are very few zeds on the roads down here, which is nice for the head turning factor. I often get complimented on the car when I park (not on purpose, you understand ;) ), in busy areas :thumbs:

There's no question of charisma, it oozes the bloody stuf!!! I've had mine for just over 2 months now, and I love every second in it!

Now here's a question for you Alan. Have you taken a 350 for a test drive yet? That will normally sway your decision one way or the other. ;) Enjoy, and don't forget to let us know how you get on. :)

Hi bronzee. No, no test drive yet. Still at the shortlisting stage. (See my "Shortlist" post).

Now here's a question for you Alan. Have you taken a 350 for a test drive yet? That will normally sway your decision one way or the other. ;) Enjoy, and don't forget to let us know how you get on. :)

Hi bronzee. No, no test drive yet. Still at the shortlisting stage. (See my "Shortlist" post).

Less shortlisting, and more driving. :p;):) In my experience cars can often sound okay on paper as such, but often don't suit your particular driving style or requirements. Happy hunting my friend. Lots of cool cars, but of course we hope it will be a 350. :p:D