Mobility scooter in a zed Boot ^^

Brimstoneboy

Hi guys Well Now i have the weekend toy i had kinda hit a snag :headhurt:.

My better half has M.E so although we could blast about in the Zed we could'nt do diddly once we arrived :doh:

Well wasnt gonna let that Stand as we would really like to come to some Meets and some of the shows this summer,

We already own a mobility scooter for her but that wasnt fitting no matter what,

our lass pipes up "if youve got a weekend car i should have a weekend scooter"

So.... this happened

IMG_15401.jpg

IMG_15351.jpg

IMG_15371.jpg

IMG_15391.jpg

had to take out the boot concealer but it fits so happy days hopefully we will get to meet some of you guys now at some meets /shows :thumbs:

oh also not sure where i should post for help with the zed Had fun other week trying to raise the zed on the adjustable coilovers the other week wouldnt mind knowing where to post for things like that ? :)

Edited by Brimstoneboy

:clap:

Didn't think that would work but you did it :thumbs:

If you look in the forums you will find areas to post split into categories so you can post in the appropriate one, for general questions just go for 350 general where this is posted. :thumbs:

If you get it really wrong the mods will move it anyway ;)

Believe me after trying our other one I was doubtful we would find one to fit , then we looked at the fold up portables , lol they don't fit so basically we spent most of sat at the mobility shop trying all the small ones to see which would go in. I'll post model later maybe will be useful info for someone else on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey GMballistic he is a Bengal serpia ,we've got 2 and a savannah il have to post the boys up in the pet thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool Cat. B)

Oh and definitely post up the pics in the pet thread, ;) ...lots of animal lovers on here. :D