My new Remote controlled Tank.....weighing nearly 8 stone or 50kg !

JEMAN

No worries.....I paid £800 for it and that was a good price considering they start at £2200 or with some of the extras £2800 ! HAPPY DAYS But there is one on ebay identical Type in 1/8 rc tank...........come on guys join me :)

You had a bl**dy bargain there! :teeth::thumbs:

• Like 1

Little photo of my Aston Nitro RC car. Not in the same league but lots of fun as it has a top speed of 34mph.

Aston_zpsi7jl3lid.jpg

Its not the size, its what you do with it that counts :lol: .......Looks a great bit of fun. Very nice B)

• Like 1

Just realised you aren't that far away from me.Maybe I can come and see the tank in action one weekend.Thanks buddy.

No worries mate ! Ill get it running spot on. I'm having the tracks adjusted in the next couple of weeks to run them in :) Cheers Bud

• 2 weeks later...

please get a vid when it's mobilised! Also would it still work if you sat on it, bit like this guy but cooler

It sure would :) Very powerful mobility scooter motors with Geared down steel gearboxes.........so could easily carry you around.....I must give it a try, but havnt had the time as of yet to get the tracks fully adjusted.............but I will :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I have an old RC car that is due for the RC SCRAP YARD ! So there is only one way to get rid of it...... the only thing saving it from the Tank is that I still need to get the tracks adjusted...............then its DOOM TIME................and of course video footage will follow..... :)

20160620_200353_zpsrl0njy4u.jpg

20160620_200102_zpscehhi82b.jpg

• Like 1