Oh lord

TT350

This is so tempting, I'd almost be tempted to buy this instead of a house or apartment and just live in it!

Exactly how I feel lol.

If I could sell my house NOW, I'd get it lol. I live with the missus anyway!

This is so tempting, I'd almost be tempted to buy this instead of a house or apartment and just live in it!

Exactly how I feel lol.

If I could sell my house NOW, I'd get it lol. I live with the missus anyway!

Good idea :D

Would love a go in it - would hate to own it. Lets be honest its an old car and a lot of money. It's also a car that when it goes wrong (which of course it will being so modified) who on earth could fix the bugger and at what cost. Cracking looking kit but I would be far too scared to drive it through fear of a rather costly breakdown.

Would love a go in it - would hate to own it. Lets be honest its an old car and a lot of money. It's also a car that when it goes wrong (which of course it will being so modified) who on earth could fix the bugger and at what cost. Cracking looking kit but I would be far too scared to drive it through fear of a rather costly breakdown.

But....

But.....

I still would

When something like this comes up i always ask, who has got 60k to spunk, whilst i appreciate what it is, if the chips were down and you actually had 60k to spend on one car to enjoy, i honestly dont think you would. If you had 60k lying around however and it was a toy/investment that is a different story.

£30k sure, but twice that? Crazy money.

Does look good though.

Standard R34's are going for more than that let alone display models of iconic tuning companies!

And they're a ripoff too :p

£30k sure, but twice that? Crazy money.

Does look good though.

Standard R34's are going for more than that let alone display models of iconic tuning companies!

And they're a ripoff too :p

When you can get a nice R33 for 12 to 15k, yes!

Does look good though.

Definitely agree with that. B):cloud9:

Would love to drive it, ...just not sure I could change gear quick enough to keep up with it. :scare::lol: 0-60 in 2.5secs. :evil:

I reckon it would do 60 in first so no problem with a slow gear change :D

• Like 1

Does look good though.

Definitely agree with that. B):cloud9:

Would love to drive it, ...just not sure I could change gear quick enough to keep up with it. :scare::lol: 0-60 in 2.5secs. :evil:

I reckon it would do 60 in first so no problem with a slow gear change :D

Well maybe (probably) but I'd definitely hope it has got some sort of pretty clever rev limiter as otherwise I could see someone bouncing the revs off 10K rpm in 1st before even realising that they need to change gear as it's that flippin' quick. :lol::D

• Like 1