Well, here she is, my imported Fairlady Z !!!

NismoDave

Well, went over to Torque GT to have my first look and drive of my imported Fairlady Z, and what can i say, simply stunning!!!!! B) The car is beautiful and the colour is sooooo deep you think you could drown in it. The wheels are in perfect condition and unmarked too :D The interior is like brand new and in perfect condition, other than the nav cubby which im replacing to fit an aftermarket setup anyway, and the gear knob which is a bit worn, looks like ring wear and will replace this myself.

The test drive.......WOW!!!! Feels so tight, id imagine like a brand new car......although to be fair, its only just turned 20,000miles :D The car has both sets of keys, the locking wheel nut key, Japanese service history, the original Japanese handbook. The clocks and milage are all converted to Miles and MPH too.

If you are thinking of importing a car but are unsure of the process, or who to use, you need to give Torque GT a bell. They have made the whole process so easy, keeping me upto date with things as they progress, and sourcing and supplying me with a car of the best quality. The car has picked up a couple of door dings which werent on the auction sheet somewhere between Japan and here, and they are taking care of these too so i get exactly what i expected and paid for. Cant rate them highly enough, and a big thank you to Mike at Torque for dealing with everything, you are truely a star :D

Anyway, enough of me babbling, here she is.........

P1010425.jpg

P1010424.jpg

P1010421.jpg

P1010419.jpg

P1010416.jpg

P1010413.jpg

P1010411.jpg

P1010408.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone B)

Looks "so lovely" :yahoo: enjoy carefully to start with in this weather ;)

Cheers for the words of warning, will tread carefully to start with although she should be a pussy cat coming from a 400+bhp RWD Skyline!!

what are them little holes above the bumper reflectors??

The holes house the JDM factory option nose cameras. They are designed to give you a visual when pulling out from a blind junction etc The car also has the factory reverse camera, all of which im hoping to wire into my new sat nav and touchscreen monitor setup B)

Thanks for the kind words everyone B)

Looks "so lovely" :yahoo: enjoy carefully to start with in this weather ;)

Cheers for the words of warning, will tread carefully to start with although she should be a pussy cat coming from a 400+bhp RWD Skyline!!

what are them little holes above the bumper reflectors??

The holes house the JDM factory option nose cameras. They are designed to give you a visual when pulling out from a blind junction etc The car also has the factory reverse camera, all of which im hoping to wire into my new sat nav and touchscreen monitor setup B)

Never heard of nose cams before..... :headhurt:

Look nice though :thumbs: