Well, here she is, my imported Fairlady Z !!!

NismoDave

Stunning mate, only quibble is the front Nismo sticker looks wonky ;)

Other than that B)

Strangely it looked wonky in one of the original pics i recieved of the car in Japan, but it must just be the angle the pic was taken at as its straight as you like in the metal :wacko:

Stunning mate, only quibble is the front Nismo sticker looks wonky ;)

Other than that B)

Strangely it looked wonky in one of the original pics i recieved of the car in Japan, but it must just be the angle the pic was taken at as its straight as you like in the metal :wacko:

Camera trickery as always :thumbs:

Love it though mate, fine fine fine example B)

:yahoo: AT BLOODY LAST!!!! :yahoo:

It's a beauty, Dave, I'll look forward to seeing you on the roads.

I'll be interested to see what you do with your ICE, too. I haven't gotten round to changing my bog standard Jap cd player yet, and not getting Moylesy is really starting to annoy me now! I've been looking at these double din jobbies, but I'm undecided as yet.

Many, many congratulations. ;)

I'll be interested to see what you do with your ICE, too. I haven't gotten round to changing my bog standard Jap cd player yet, and not getting Moylesy is really starting to annoy me now! I've been looking at these double din jobbies, but I'm undecided as yet.

Cheers Carleton, we'll have to meet up seeing we're pretty close in location....fancy coming to the Exeter Jap Performance meet at Exeter service on the first Sunday of the month at 2pm mate? Im usually in attendance and its a good group of like minded enthusiasts B)

Cheers Carleton, we'll have to meet up seeing we're pretty close in location....fancy coming to the Exeter Jap Performance meet at Exeter service on the first Sunday of the month at 2pm mate? Im usually in attendance and its a good group of like minded enthusiasts B)

Absolutely. I'm guessing there'll be one in Feb, then? 2pm sounds like a really good time of the day as well, we rarely see a sunday morning round our house!!! And now I know who to look out for, I won't feel like the "johnny-no-mates" new boy! :lol:

Absolutely. I'm guessing there'll be one in Feb, then? 2pm sounds like a really good time of the day as well, we rarely see a sunday morning round our house!!! And now I know who to look out for, I won't feel like the "johnny-no-mates" new boy! :lol:

Indeed there is mate, will see you there :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hell's teeth, Dave! i haven't even been spotted yet, or anyfink, or nuffin! I shoulda been there, bud, I feel sick now!

I gonna go off stamping my feet in a mega sulk, now :dummy::cry:

Fear not mate :D Theres always next month, or if youre up for a bit of fun before then, a few of us are going upto Dorset for a pub meet and drive on Sunday 17th February. If you fancy it, fire me a PM and i'll fill you in ;)

Haha :D My first spotted :blush: Who took that then? It was at the Penn Inn after the Exeter Meet on Sunday with a few friends B)

Hoggy, think he owns the DC5. :wacko:

Theres a few others he's posted over on the ITR forum.. I spotted your car straight away from the cut outs on the front bumper and the wheels. haha

Haha :D My first spotted :blush: Who took that then? It was at the Penn Inn after the Exeter Meet on Sunday with a few friends B)

Hoggy, think he owns the DC5. :wacko:

Theres a few others he's posted over on the ITR forum.. I spotted your car straight away from the cut outs on the front bumper and the wheels. haha

Ahh Iain, lovely bloke and a stonking DC5 :D Small world hey B)