Car cover breaks car

Guest marcw79

Guest marcw79

Thanks Pete ... I thought it would be ... But like to check ...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bloke up the road from me has an orange convertible Lamborghini Gallardo that he regularly covers. I often see the cover flapping about in the wind and wonder how much damage it must cause to his paintwork

On the other hand my cover saved me as my neighbour scared off 4 youths at 4am this morning that were kicking, running over and laying on my car and taking pictures of each other. Can't find any marks on it, so I think without the cover it would be scratched.

Fitting surveillance cameras to the house at the weekend :/

On the other hand my cover saved me as my neighbour scared off 4 youths at 4am this morning that were kicking, running over and laying on my car and taking pictures of each other. Can't find any marks on it, so I think without the cover it would be scratched.

Fitting surveillance cameras to the house at the weekend :/

I'd be furious! :( Sorry to hear that.

I'm lucky enough to park my Z in a garage pretty much 24/7 when at home, but it's my daily so it gets parked in lots of places; the amount of door dings and suspicious scratches I've had since owning it is really mounting.

Might not even have happened if it didn't have a cover on though, the cover might be what led them to it in the first place.

Swings and roundabouts though.

That's a good point. I'd worry it would bring even more attention to the car than if it was just by itself. Though its impossible to understand the psychology of the kind of people who would consider doing things like that.