Crash for Cash

HaydnH

Seen this video before, and I'm sorta on the fence. I think I'm leaning towards yes, assuming that they're working together as Ebized said. The car brakes for far too long and steers towards the black car. Then again, they could have just been sh*t scared. I know I would be. :scare:

I only think it's a tad suspicious due to the context though. If I just saw that footage on YouTube I probably wouldn't think twice. :blush:

I saw this on the news this morning. Given the subject matter I was surprised they picked this as an example as I think from looking at it it would be very difficult to say that's definitely intentional. I would have thought it would be extremely difficult to prove that they were acting together too unless they have previous.

Could be, if the two car drivers were working together by braking hard to catch out the camera vehicle, given the way the first car made such a late turn - maybe deliberately?

That sounds like over complicating things to me, why not just brake in the 1 car and say "sure, I didn't spot my exit until a little late but the guy behind should have been a safe distance away to avoid me even if my car's engine suddenly locked up!".

Could be, if the two car drivers were working together by braking hard to catch out the camera vehicle, given the way the first car made such a late turn - maybe deliberately?

I believe they generally use two cars so the car that gets hit cant be accused of doing it on purpose, definitely seen this kind of thing before.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that video on "Traffic Cops" (or a similar Police programme: "Road Wars", "Police Interceptors" etc) were they stated it was a "crash for cash" scam & both cars were working together. :thumbdown:

Just searched to see if I could find the episode but without knowing what programme it was I've not much chance so gave up. :lol:;)

Nearly all muslim hotspots. Colour me surprised.

Not.

We'll add that to the catalogue of 'vague stuff to blame on Muslims'.

Christ....

So you're saying it was actually Jesus???

Look all I'm saying is.......aliens did it (*britain first/bigot types note* the extraterrestrial version not illegals)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk