nice compliment

garygranite

Ha ha, this is awesome.

I was approached by an Irish lad at my local petrol station just last week who seemed awestruck by my (black) car, wanted me to take a selfie of him with it (!)

I cheerfully obliged but was a bit embarrassing at the same. I suppose the colour-scheme & wheels make the car look a lot fancier than it is!

Ha ha, this is awesome.

I was approached by an Irish lad at my local petrol station just last week who seemed awestruck by my (black) car, wanted me to take a selfie of him with it (!)

I cheerfully obliged but was a bit embarrassing at the same. I suppose the colour-scheme & wheels make the car look a lot fancier than it is!

Is that satin black? well thing is not a lot of people drive 3.5 litre jap cars lol, badge snobbery and following a crowd maybe

• Like 1

"Sick wagon mate" was a compliment I once got in Manchester.

So they thought it was an ambulance

I had no pharmaceutical paraphernalia onboard!

unless you are running on nitrous which is also entonox and carried in most ambulances as an analgesic.

If anyone hasn't had a car compliment yet and wants one, go to Mcdonalds..

Just took the drive thru on lunch whilst out and about, and had:

1) a group of lads in their late 20's stop in their tracks and all stare *you could hear one say 'nice'

2) in the dual queue, two girls in a car (a peugeot but we cant hold it against them) having a right look, they rolled the window down and the passengers shouts over 'what engine is that?', I say '3.5l V6' and smile, leaving eyebrows up and bottom jaw down! - I think it impregnated them.

3) on my return visit after I realised they had forgotten my sweet chilli chicken wrap, the member of staff said 'yeah but it probably didnt take long to get back in that did it?'

love it!

Edited by GeorgeW
  • Like 7

^^^^ haha nice man.

The amount of respect a 350z gets on motorways also is brilliant. Was slowly driving into Glasgow last night the amount of people who slowed down and flashed lights or gave quick flash of hazard lights were crazy. And a suped up mini (hot lassie) gave us a wee pop and bang with a wave hahaha

Just after lunch today I showed a work colleague a few photos of the 380 while it was being IVA'd.

First Comment was "ooooh, VERY NICE!"

seconds later

"Looks a bit like a Porsche, dunnit?" (he's from Essex)

:lol:

2 young girls smoking outside the art college shouted "NICE CAR" at me the other day when I was stopped at lights.

Felt really chuffed. I might be 40+ but with a hat and a good car - still got it...

Gave them a wave. Then I realised I was wearing Sparco driving gloves. Probably about as uncool as it gets.

Lights couldn't go green quick enough...

• Like 6