Powerball

Jetpilot

Ha ha! Come on, do it properly, you haven't got anything to lose anyway as I'm going to pay for it :p

1. GMballistic - 09, 16, 30, 31, 49, 67

2. S7nny - 07, 14, 26, 29, 34, 39

and so on up to 49, I'll be the 50th :lol:

Hurry up, the draw is tomorrow!

:lol:

Let's do this!

• Like 1

Ha ha! Come on, do it properly, you haven't got anything to lose anyway as I'm going to pay for it :p

Let's do this!

do you play roulette by any chance? lol 14 26 29 and 34 my favourite numbers to cover haha!

Let's do this!

do you play roulette by any chance? lol 14 26 29 and 34 my favourite numbers to cover haha!

Pure coincidence I believe! Maybe j should give it a go though?

Both combinations are not good, you haven't read the rules! :lol:

"Every Wednesday and Saturday night at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time, we draw five white balls out of a drum with 69 balls and one red ball out of a drum with 26 red balls."

http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_howtoplay.asp

Well I've won the last 4* lottery draws and I don't even play Wednesdays....

*4 Lucky dips in a row.

The odds of winning a million are now better than they were before despite the increase in numbers. The raffle creates more millionaires but the overall amount paid out by the lotto is less.

I quit this at christmas because of the increased cost and poor chances of winning anything ........... but did buy a lucky dip for last saturday - I haven't checked them yet - I wonder if I'm one of the winners not declared yet ?

I quit this at christmas because of the increased cost and poor chances of winning anything ........... but did buy a lucky dip for last saturday - I haven't checked them yet - I wonder if I'm one of the winners not declared yet ?

Well if you are don't forget me. :wave::D

• Like 1

I never win money but my luck always comes through things that I want or need. Things just fall into place for me but only at the right time, always have done, cars, jobs, opportunities, people. It's always been at the right time, when its needed but sometimes I don't know why it happens until later on and then it all becomes clear. It's like things are aligning :) Good karma or my lucky Irish side but it has always been that way for me so I never go crazy on the lottery and chances are I won't win any money as I never have so far. I buy a ticket as you need to be in it to win it but that's as far as it goes. Actually, I have won money once. I bet on Eddie Irvine winning the Aussie GP once. I put a £5 on it and won £320. That's the only money I have ever won.

Edited by Linus27

Ok, this is how jammy I am. I wrote the above an hour ago. Left work, got home and opened my post to find a letter from Lloyds bank informing me that they worked out my PPI claim incorrectly back in April 2012 and they are giving me an extra payment of £1800 :) I kid you not, how bizarre. Not sure if that counts as winning money but very weird and very typical for me :lol: