Infiniti Q60 revealed at 2016 Detroit Motor Show

neo

In quite like it too. I imagine the Engine be put into the new Z as history has told us before.

3 Litre V6 with Twin Turbos..... the Z might be able to keep up with a VXR now :lol:

Edited by 370Ad

Hmm, its a good looking thing but...theres something odd or not quite on the money with the rear 3/4 tail part and the window. It doesn't seem to flow well to the back, as if the roof lines too high or at too steep an angle. Hopefully see it in the flesh soon at Infiniti Glasgow some time in the future but I'm undecided on that rear profile lol. Wonder if they've sorted the steering....

EDIT - Mind you Merc have that jelly, terrible looking backside on their S Class coupe thing and people buy it by the ton so should work... :lol:

Edited by AMT

Agreed, I see too many C class coupes about and they just remind of just that... a C class (mind you the new ones a bit better looking..ish), 4 series as much as I'm not interested are a pretty good looking car (good looking not exciting ..in my view anyway, short of the M4). If it steers well and has the 400hp on tap it could be a nice coupe, lets see if I can grab a courtesy car one in the future when my cars in for servicing... or front arms :dry::lol: