Brad's full engine rebuild - Done, in, running MOT passed!

-Bradders-

Met an awesome guy yesterday in Upminster, highly recommend him! he works in the motorsport industry.. He used to help run track days where they used Z's as rent out cars, he said the gearboxes would always wear out fast so he had a huge box of gearbox spares, i got all my gaskets from him, he had every baulk ring and gear selector you could think off except the 2 i needed haha, as a bonus, he opened his garage and there was sitting my next car lol.. VX220. i showed him my ebay watch list, how i have 3 im looking at haha, he said next time im local give him a shout and he'll take me for a spin! Spent 40 minutes at his just chatting about racing and track days as he is a marshall for brands hatch, tuner fest, bedford autodrome etc.. great guy and his prices where like 50% compared to nissan!

Met an awesome guy yesterday in Upminster, highly recommend him! he works in the motorsport industry.. He used to help run track days where they used Z's as rent out cars, he said the gearboxes would always wear out fast so he had a huge box of gearbox spares, i got all my gaskets from him, he had every baulk ring and gear selector you could think off except the 2 i needed haha, as a bonus, he opened his garage and there was sitting my next car lol.. VX220. i showed him my ebay watch list, how i have 3 im looking at haha, he said next time im local give him a shout and he'll take me for a spin! Spent 40 minutes at his just chatting about racing and track days as he is a marshall for brands hatch, tuner fest, bedford autodrome etc.. great guy and his prices where like 50% compared to nissan!

The VX is the natural progression from a Zed ;):lol:

• Like 1

Finallyyyyyyy! Last 2 parts ordered for the builds. 2 baulk rings. Cost 90 quid shipped. From the us compared to Nissan who wanted 55 + vat each for them! So that's everything apart from the fluids. Although I have all the gearbox oil. Just need engine and coolant when done. The rest is there even the spray to do the block. I'm all done a paid out lol.

I'm happy chappy.

• Like 3