Hi from JDM Lover

Hi There, Just thought I'd introduce myself as well. A big hello to you all. I've had a few JDM Zeds now. Just taken delivery of my latest which is a 2006 Nismo S-Tune - very nice. Also have an Orange 350z roadster for when the sun finally comes out to play....:-)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There, Just thought I'd introduce myself as well. A big hello to you all. I've had a few JDM Zeds now. Just taken delivery of my latest which is a 2006 Nismo S-Tune - very nice. Also have an Orange 350z roadster for when the sun finally comes out to play....:-)

:welcome: you should have started a new thread :thumbs:

and

:worthless:

s tunes are schweet :thumbs:

did you originally try to sell the s-tune and then decide its not a good time to sell or am i mixing you up with someone else ? :wacko:

No, you havn't scared me away!!! Been busy trying to fix a broken boiler - always happens at the worst time of the year.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome messages.

To answer your question, I did advertise the S-tune for sale a couple of months back but at the time I ran into unexpected trouble with the SVA test. I had to wait for the post-2006 model report to be made before it could be SVA'd. The happy end to the story is that it has finally passed its SVA test and is now fully UK compliant. I will be putting it up for sale soon so look out...! (Reason being that I lost my patience and bought an NSX in the meantime)

P.S. I tried to upload some photos but when I tried it said my pix were too large :-(

No, you havn't scared me away!!! Been busy trying to fix a broken boiler - always happens at the worst time of the year.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome messages.

To answer your question, I did advertise the S-tune for sale a couple of months back but at the time I ran into unexpected trouble with the SVA test. I had to wait for the post-2006 model report to be made before it could be SVA'd. The happy end to the story is that it has finally passed its SVA test and is now fully UK compliant. I will be putting it up for sale soon so look out...! (Reason being that I lost my patience and bought an NSX in the meantime)

P.S. I tried to upload some photos but when I tried it said my pix were too large :-(

reduce them or host them elsewhere mate, 2mb limit on uploaded pics on here

nsx B)B)