Hi from JDM Lover

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess right now we just need to keep the faith. Rafa's still the right man...

Are you sure? Wigan at home, two strikers on the bench, Gerrard playing as a holding striker!?!? :wacko:

A lot of us who have been big Rafa supporters are beginning to wonder at some of his more "original" tactical decisions. Bottom line is that on the evidence of the last few games we aren't good enough... :(

I agree, I don't think you can blame Rafa for everything, you just need better players.

I really don't think so. Liverpool have 22 players that would get in the first team of any of the teams outside of the top 6......

I agree, I don't think you can blame Rafa for everything, you just need better players.

I really don't think so. Liverpool have 22 players that would get in the first team of any of the teams outside of the top 6......

...but we want to be inside the top 6 at number 1. :dry:

...but we want to be inside the top 6 at number 1. :dry:

And with that squad you can be. If all of Man Utd / Chelsea / Arsenal players are fit, you could guarantee what 10 of the players would be every game. You can't with Liverpool.... :wacko:

Are you sure? Wigan at home, two strikers on the bench, Gerrard playing as a holding striker!?!? :wacko:

And Whats WRONG with Wigan????? :rant::angry:

Ive been a big supporter of Rafa but im starting to lose faith. If he cant put up a decent challenge by the end of the season then i think its time he went. He's now spent more money than other liverpool managers and where still struggling to get in the top 4. He goes on about squad rotation and fitness levels yet we are now in a position to have a replay with Luton which is another game on the fixture list we dont need, surely an extra game isnt helping players fitness!!

Rafa has been a decent manager for liverpool, creating some stability in the club when there was alot of unrest, he's also been good behind the scenes with the youth system etc.. but im starting to doubt him now. His system may not be right for the prem....

And Whats WRONG with Wigan????? :rant::angry:

Ive been a big supporter of Rafa but im starting to lose faith. If he cant put up a decent challenge by the end of the season then i think its time he went. He's now spent more money than other liverpool managers and where still struggling to get in the top 4. He goes on about squad rotation and fitness levels yet we are now in a position to have a replay with Luton which is another game on the fixture list we dont need, surely an extra game isnt helping players fitness!!

Rafa has been a decent manager for liverpool, creating some stability in the club when there was alot of unrest, he's also been good behind the scenes with the youth system etc.. but im starting to doubt him now. His system may not be right for the prem....

I didn't say anything was wrong with Wigan. It was a statement so it was clear what game I was talking about...... :dry:

Point being if Liverpool fans want to be TOP they need to WIN all those home games.

And I'm sorry, what youth system? He inherited Gerrard and Carragher, the rest he has bought in his time there.... :)

I think he can do it, if he stops this bizarre rotation in the league. :)

I didn't say anything was wrong with Wigan. It was a statement so it was clear what game I was talking about...... :dry:

Sorry i missed the :teeth: Just pulling your leg mate! ;)

No worries! :thumbs:

I don't care either way, I'm a Reading season ticket holder and even when he doesn't rotate we beat them!! :lol::p:yahoo:

Just thinking ahead, if Liverpool say goodbye to Rafa he has to be replaced. Apart from Jose there arent many good ones out there :wacko:

I think a lot will depend on Champions league, thats a lot of money for the club to lose if it goes wrong :headhurt:

But nowhere near as much as could be gained from the Premier League title. Not so long ago, last place in the Premier League got more in the year than the total of winning the Champions League! Take a look at th Deloitte football reviews. :):thumbs:

I for one hope Rafa stays - I know its frustrating right now but we need to give the man more time to build this team into Premier League contenders. I'm more worried about the new owners who are aloof at best and downright out of touch with reality at worst.

I for one hope Rafa stays - I know its frustrating right now but we need to give the man more time to build this team into Premier League contenders. I'm more worried about the new owners who are aloof at best and downright out of touch with reality at worst.

Yeah the new owners are hardly over here by the sounds of things and seem alittle out of touch with whats going on.

On another note, won't Scolari be available after the Euro's? Possible replacement..

Im not sure he would be a suitable replacement but he's got half decent credentials.

On another note, won't Scolari be available after the Euro's? Possible replacement..

Im not sure he would be a suitable replacement but he's got half decent credentials.

Interesting point. Scolari is definitely in the 'premier league' of current coaches so its not beyond the realms of possibility