Pictures of the new BMW M4 the 370Z Nismo replacement

Turboextreme

Very nice indeed. Yas Marina blue is awesome - That interior compliments it well :)

My problem with newer cars is that I can never decide on DCT or manual.... As we all know, auto/dct is fast while manual is fun!

Did you order her and wait, or they just happen to have one in similar spec to what you're looking for?

My dad just replaced his 330d 63 plate with a 430d ( not sure what plate, still to be delivered etc )

Not quite the same but thought I'd share

Totally. Not. Jealous.

Okay, maybe just a tad.

Saw one of these in black yesterday for the first time and thought, thats a good looking car :)

My Nissan was a pretty car to look at and I thought the M4 couldn't compete but the more I look it at the more beautiful it becomes. Plus in the shorter time I have had it I have had actually more interest in it than the Nissan probably because of the colour rather than it's looks.

Did you order her and wait, or they just happen to have one in similar spec to what you're looking for?

Yes I ordered the car and waited as the interior is BMW Individual Opal White and I have only seen one other car in the UK with this trim and that also had individual paint.

Was it a green one ? I looked at these for a while , cracking cars and still practical and sensible

Yes I ordered the car and waited as the interior is BMW Individual Opal White and I have only seen one other car in the UK with this trim and that also had individual paint.

Was it a green one ? I looked at these for a while , cracking cars and still practical and sensible

No it was a Tanzanite Blue car, the green one I saw had Silverstone in it which is slightly darker. Actually just looked on Autotrader and there is a Yas Marina blue ex demo on there with the white interior.

Nice. Hope you went with the DCT.

No I went with the manual rather than the DCT even though the DCT is faster but to be honest it came down to budget as I couldn't stretch to the extra £2500 at this time of year.

Could always tell people "it's a drivers car and I prefer to be involved, rather than be a passenger"

I often struggle between choosing if I want a fast as hell car or an involving experience, and tbh, the M4 is fast enough as it is so I think you did a good job, and can't go wrong either way :)

Auto Zed's on the other hand are taboo in my book ;)