Lesson Learnt

Pritchard

so today after rolling out of bed and into the car at 7am ready for a long drive to work, it was pretty cold. just above freezing.

found out that my boot gas struts are getting old and dont work at all in the cold.

how did i find that out?

just ask the blood running down my forehead. or ask the neighbours what loud expletive woke them up this morning.

grrr. dropped like a stone, with my head already on its way out of the boot. first time its failed so wasnt expected.

Ouch! Attacked by your own car! Iv noticed mine will fall if not opened fully and held for a few seconds. If I had the added weight of a large spoiler it would definitely fall down regardless. Hope your injury heals quickly. Could've been worse, could have broken your nose!

I just cant believe how heavy it is! must have caught it right on the edge to have drawn blood.

heads fine. but i was swearing the whole way to work. :)

**sorry yes, Lesson Learnt. :)

***not Learned, as thats Yank talk :p

**** Donald Trump would say im wrong.

*****I am

Mine does this, it's fine when it's warm (summer not engine!) - but cooler days and she's caught me a few times - funniest though when I dropped her into one of those "hand car wash and wax" places

Said to the guys, watch the boot - it will close on you ..... 10mins later, large Polish dude complaining he got thumped in the back of the head! - I felt for him, but I was pretty clear, arm movements the lot! :D