Newb from Ireland

Hey guys and gals, newb from Southern Ireland here, recently bought myself a 2006 350Z GT Spec. Came with the full Nismo spec kit as well as the rest of the goodies! Loving it so far which I'm surprised at considering I expected it to feel slightly underpowered from what i've read. I own a garage and have owned lots of high performance cars such as M3s, Evos, Scoobys, S15 Silvias, 'Tezzas and even an XJR lol, but must say its a beauty. Lovely car to go sideways too. Just repainted my wheels this week as they were flaking and pitted, decided on going for the Rota look to be different. The colour is BMW A32 Sepang Bronze in case anyone is thinking of going the same route! Cheers Jay

12341016_10154393783604535_4089542516050236943_n.jpg?oh=56c9e77e7d694eb3cf0d53140ed44826&oe=56DE9148

• Like 2

Cheers lads! Looking for some cost effective mods at the mo, have ordered a pop charger purely for the noise lol, was thinking of a set of fleabay decat pipes. I'm bloody miles from a rolling road so thats out of the question unfortunately!

Got a set of Japspeed De Cats I you're interested buddy.They have only done 1000 miles. :)

I'm heading down the route of a set of high flow cats a mate has offered, the only thing I'm worried about is there off his 03 and trying to investigate if they'll fit my 06. Leave it with me though