Bianca the 370Z Roadster

MrsNiki

So after doing a few mods to my roadster, i decided i should really start a build thread to not only show off what she has had done already, but to show what will come in the future too!!

I bought my girl home on the 15th April 2014, and she got an important job almost immediately at mine and MrNiki's wedding on the 18th April:

NampM_397_zpscbqsdmie.jpg

So there she was, a few days into ownership completely standard!! It didn't last long....

First job was new wellies in the form of MPSS's all round and 25mm Eibach spacers fitted too:

image_zps7jsvlpvt.jpeg

After a bit of research and a few questions asked on here, i decided to get rid of the stock exhaust and buy the Ark Grip cat back system for her, and was a great choice! I was drawn to this one by the looks alone, and having never heard one, it was a brave decision spending this amount of coin, but by god was it the best choice!

image_zpsjjpk5svy.jpeg

I spent a bit of time then deliberating on whether to go any further or not with modifications. After attending the likes of JAE and a few other small meets i realised i did not want to stop where i was... funny that!!

Anyway, i got in touch with Tarmac with a shopping list consisting of a front splitter, side diffusers, rear spats and a rear diffuser. When they arrived the next decision was what to do about painting them all. I really wanted to keep the side diffusers black, but wasn't sure on how to colour code the rest, With input from MrNiki and Paint Perfect in Lincoln, i took the decision to keep everything black, and also go for a change of colour on the Rays to try and bring it all together and make it a bit easier on the eye.

There was a snag hit with the rear diffuser, it didn't fit with the Ark Grip exhaust, so instead the back bumper got partially painted black to keep the lines looking right. This is how she looks with the kit fitted and the gunmetal wheels:

image_zpshrgkew14.jpeg

image_zpszugi51uh.jpeg

I have bought some GTR style bonnet vents to fit, which will be after the new year now, but having kept the kit black so far, i reckon they'll look ace when fitted!

We are also off to Severn Valley Motorsport next week for an EcuTek tune. Results of that will be posted once its done.

And this is where i have stopped (for now....) Hope you all like what i've done so far :) If not, well thats just tough because i love it! :p

• Like 4

Cheers guys!!

I knew I'd got it right when MrNiki banned me from ever selling her! (I have a history of selling cars on when I get bored, and I get bored quickly haha!)

I really think the wheels make the look work well (I wheely do :teeth: )

What's the name of the colour on your wheels? Looks very similar to the colour I had on my previous 370's wheels.

image_zpsf796ddd3.jpg

I'm not sure on the name of the colour, i just asked for 'something gunmetally' and thats what i got haha!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Well, to update. Bianca is currently at Severn Valley Motorsport causing them some headaches with an EcuTek remap. The original software was great when the car was warm, but when cold her data was all over the place!! Fingers crossed the new software they have arriving on Tuesday will work better :wacko:

Anywho, I have CF GTR style bonnet vents ready to be fitted, and I will be wrapping her ears (wingmirrors) and door handles CF too, possibly the front bumper fangs too in just black to match the lip.

Lastly I'm thinking about suspension. I know its not to everyones taste but I love the 'sat down' look from airlift suspension at static meets. I don't want to change my ride height from stock for day to day driving as the exhaust doesn't like speedbumps as it is, but I do fancy getting this fitted especially as I want to get involved in more meets/shows this year! If anybody has any advice/opinions on this then speak up!! (I can accept negativity and advice against doing it, but I'm a woman and will probably ignore this anyway :lol:;) )

So, that's my car home from Severn Valley Motorsport after having an EcuTek remap. She drives like a beauty now (well it did before, but more so now haha!). She's also got through an MOT with a clean bill of health, and a service too. She doesn't look any different but I can't help but post nice pics of her.... She is booked in for some CF wrapping, which will be unveiled at the bhp breakfast meet at RSV graphics on 28th Feb!

image_zps4aaivjjy.jpeg

Edited by MrsNiki
  • Like 1