Porsche boxster...

nowhereboy

So my mams just been bought a brand new boxster as a gift from her other half. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a bit jealous. She literally doesn't have a clue about what she's driving, she's currently unaware if it's the 3.4 or the 2.7. Say's it feels heavy to drive and that she isn't keen on it :lol:

Talk about not appreciating what you've got eh!

Anyway I'm keen to get behind the wheel of it, I'm on the insurance so I'm going to pop over at some point this weekend and take some pictures then go out for a spin. Be interesting to see how it feels compared to the Z. Anyone got any experience with these cars?

haha! Not sure her partner would appreciate a modified 350Z on the drive, it's not his style. He did own a 370Z for a short while but he wasn't keen apparently :surrender:

Lovely bloke but considering how much money he has his taste in cars is disappointing, was quite surprised by the Porsche purchase today. Should get to test it tomorrow, I suspect it's the only time it will get driven properly for the foreseeable future.

haha! Not sure her partner would appreciate a modified 350Z on the drive, it's not his style. He did own a 370Z for a short while but he wasn't keen apparently :surrender:

Lovely bloke but considering how much money he has his taste in cars is disappointing, was quite surprised by the Porsche purchase today. Should get to test it tomorrow, I suspect it's the only time it will get driven properly for the foreseeable future.

I mean why would he like the 350z or the 370z God dam awfull cars we should all get porkers and be done ;)

you can buy a 9 or 10 year old Cayman for 370 money , not everyone wants to drive a 9 or 10 yr opld car no matter how good Chris Harris thinks they are

Like is say I don't know porkers so won't comment on somthing I know nothing about

But I payed 18 for my 370z 3 years ago

And it stands me at about 30 now with all the mods

I think it's a well sorted car for what it's cost me just wants a good diff and it will be a bit of a weapon

• Like 1

We all know the porkers are better cars ( not always more reliable though ) but we chose the zeds for the value for money , great looks , road presence , rarity and lots of other reasons . It's also a cheap enough car to play / mod with and this ,for me anyway , is half the fun of having my little Nissan , I love it !! Can't see me getting rid for quite a few years :)

• Like 4