new wheels pic

syy

Rims look fine but if I am honest I don't like the colour, think you can do better but not sure which colour. Think you should ask for some photo shop help on here.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

I love the wheels, and they are mega rare and in amazingly mint condition, however i wouldn't have chose that colour either, when i said i'd buy them I had it in mind that i'd change the centres straight away. On seeing them the centres are painted so well it seems a shame to change it so quick. I think i'll leave them like that just for the time being.

Long tem plan (if i keep it and money allows) is a wine red mohair roof and paint centres in a candy red to match the roof.

Edited by syy

They do look slightly better and bluer in the flesh. And yes if I decide to keep with this colour I will think about tiring it into mirrors.

Spec is 19" x 8.5J fronts and 9.5J rears, not too sure on the et, it's high I know that, the spokes didn't clear the front calipers so I've added 25mm spacers all round.