Interesting footage from my dashcam @ the dealer.

nrenz123

Nissan Birmingham by the looks of it? If so, thats where I bought my 350z from. Took it back a few weeks later as the hood was sticking a bit. They broke the hood and needed the car a bit longer to fix. They didnt mess about at all, gave me a brand new 370z Roadster off their forecourt to use for a few days until they fixed it.

Only negative thing I found was that in the 370z (which i guessed was being used as a demo car) there were loads of receipts for unleaded fuel.

Yeah it is!

There's other footage of them revving it in the car park, spinning the back up when moving it.

But worst of all was seeing them use one of those bloody brushes when they washed it :bangin:.

Amateur :lol: .

Ut2ruAe.jpg

Edited by nrenz123

Reasonably restrained driving... Besides the clutch stuffing get away perhaps lol. I would expect them to give it a bit to test stuff make sure no rattles etc but this depends what it was in for.... What was the reason for the visit?

Interesting footage from the dealership from my dashcam...

Makes me wish there was more petrol in it to see what they would have done. Glad it was low though.

Ahh the hpc I used to use before I new better had so many nightmares with that place horrendous customer service

On my service last year I got a lift to the garage to collect my car, only to be told the garage owner had taken it for a 'test drive' to make sure it was all ok. I turned round to see him parking my car up and get out.....holding a McD's takeaway in his hand!!!!! I was not impressed.

Where do you use now?

I used mitz and Andy at cougar store top trustworthy guys

But since I have been supercharged Litchfield do mine as they fitted it all so makes sence for them to do it

I change my oil every 4 thousand now tho so I change it myself at 4 and take it to them at 8 just to be sure

Ah, my car is still under warranty for 12 months (though thats worth nothing as proved from the clutch issues thread) once the warranty is gone i'll take it to Mitz. I've been to the store a few times and trust them completely.

That's understandable then mate

I was in the same position as I had extended warranty

But I totaly lost faith in nissan and don't invisage selling any time soon so want the best for the car

You get that peace of mind from the likes of mitz and other enthusiastic independent places

Roll on end of warranty ;)

• Like 1

My car has only done 10'000 miles. O8 hr. It is due for a service but dont really want it to go to a nissan outlet. My previous visit to them was due to oil pressure guage reading too high. I knew it would be the sender switch because of all the helpful posts on this site. Also i did mention this to the guys on the service desk. It had to be fitted by nissan as it was under warranty. However when i took it along to them they did a vehicle check and said no info on fault reader shown. They wanted to take the dashboard apart etc to remove the guage and would need it for the day. I didnt like the idea of that so i bought the sender unit and fitted it and problem solved. Since then no way will i use a nissan main dealership Will probably try zed shed if not too far from me

• Like 1