Overly asked exhaust question

spunkehmunkey

So, the plan is to get a new exhaust before christmas. There is no real budget but I would find anything significantly over £1k to be a bit too much for an exhaust. I was originally going to go for an invidia gemini with burnt titanium tips but my main issue here is noise. I want an exhaust that is louder than standard not just when accelerating but also a bit louder at idle as the 350z is too quiet compared to previous V6 cars I have owned / heard standard. Would the invidia fulfil this or would the change in volume be minimal? If so, are there any alternatives? Would a single exit be the best choice? It would be worth pointing out I do not want it to sound chavvy...

This is why I had to start a new thread, sorry! xD

So, the plan is to get a new exhaust before christmas. There is no real budget but I would find anything significantly over £1k to be a bit too much for an exhaust. I was originally going to go for an invidia gemini with burnt titanium tips but my main issue here is noise. I want an exhaust that is louder than standard not just when accelerating but also a bit louder at idle as the 350z is too quiet compared to previous V6 cars I have owned / heard standard. Would the invidia fulfil this or would the change in volume be minimal? If so, are there any alternatives? Would a single exit be the best choice? It would be worth pointing out I do not want it to sound chavvy...

This is why I had to start a new thread, sorry! xD

Sounds like Miltek is the exhaust for you :thumbs:

Recently had the ark grip and absolutely love it, nice and quiet on cruise but comes to life when giving it some, nice and deep sounding. Exactly how the car should sound imo. Little bit over your budget, but well worth it, and it looks the business.

• Like 1

I think it all depends if you would want to had decats or hfc later on to which exhaust would be best . If you are staying with oem cats then I'd say the ark ... If planning on adding hfc later on then ( for me at least ) the ark would be too loud , so would opt for a miltek or invidia ...... All these 3 systems are top quality exhaust which are made to a high standard . I know a lot on here like the cobra but from what I've seen they are not built like ark/invidia/miltek

Edited by Bodyboarder81