Blown up 350Z! :(

Wicksaay

No, you don't!

Do you honestly think that they are going to turn around and tell him to pay you back, and that he's then going to do so out of the kindness of his heart? No, of course not. They will advise him, and he doesn't have to tell you what they said, so he'll sit there until you bug him again. Then you're another month down the road and no closer. Just go and start the proceedings now, you can do it all online, these things don't just happen overnight.

At least he'll know you're serious then. Right now, he's gambling you'll just go away.

• Like 5

Ive contacted my solicitor this morning, im awaiting a reply.. im sure i will be raising a court summons at some point this week...

im on holiday as of next week, and my 30 days are up while im away :/ but i have evidence of the letter sent and the rejection was made within the 30 days, so i shouldnt have a problem there.

ill keep you posted!

Edited by Wicksaay
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry i've not been keeping you up to date!

Been a long and hard fought battle, but my Z should be back with me Friday all fixed (rebuilt bottom end) all paid for by the garage that i brought it from!

I also have a fresh 30 day warranty, so i'm covered for the first month, i just hope that it has been fixed properly!

Although if it isn't, he is only shooting himself in the foot!

So yeah, ill be as happy as can be on Friday!! - Thanks for all the pointers and advice guys, much appreciated (Y)

Hopefully meet some of you guys soon and show off my Z :)

Cheers

Jack

• Like 4

Hi Guys,

Sorry i've not been keeping you up to date!

Been a long and hard fought battle, but my Z should be back with me Friday all fixed (rebuilt bottom end) all paid for by the garage that i brought it from!

I also have a fresh 30 day warranty, so i'm covered for the first month, i just hope that it has been fixed properly!

Although if it isn't, he is only shooting himself in the foot!

So yeah, ill be as happy as can be on Friday!! - Thanks for all the pointers and advice guys, much appreciated (Y)

Hopefully meet some of you guys soon and show off my Z :)

Cheers

Jack

Great news dude! glad you got what you deserved in the end!

• Like 1

30 day warranty?! Please don't tell me you actually fell for that? :lol:

The car is covered STILL by the CRA, regardless of any other gumpf he throws at you. Still, glad you got a good result. Would you care to share with us how this came to pass, so others can benefit and know what process to follow should they find themselves in the same situation?

Bet Friday can't come fast enough! :D

30 day warranty?! Please don't tell me you actually fell for that? :lol:

The car is covered STILL by the CRA, regardless of any other gumpf he throws at you. Still, glad you got a good result. Would you care to share with us how this came to pass, so others can benefit and know what process to follow should they find themselves in the same situation?

Bet Friday can't come fast enough! :D

Haha! your right, it cant come fast enough!

Im just sick of not having a car now, and to be honest seeing i had it 10 days before it blew 30 days is fine with me! will give me enough time to see if its running ok!

Its costing me a fortune being without a car, so its a saving grace that i got this! because it costs nearly £700 to actually get a court date! you have to pay an initial fee to open a case and then a 'hearing fee' which is nearly £400! so im glad i avoided court to be honest!

Really the guy had nothing to go on, he tried to use the excuse of 'its been driven like a racecar' and 'erratic driving' but had nothing to back it up what so ever!

He then obviously realised that i meant business when i got a solicitor involved. He kept stooling for days with replying ect, ect.

i then got the court letters drawn up and ready to post, which was enforced by my solicitor and he decided that he then wanted to avoid court and decided to buckle as he knew i wasn't going to!

Also, when my solicitor spoke to 'Lawgistics' his 'Legal Reps' he was told that Lawgistics had already advised him to settle this case weeks before, so he was then being charged by them for defense as he wasnt following their instructions. i sure this pushed the 'out of court' settlement too!

(y)

• Like 2