Turbo conversion

Kieran_ctr

Horsham developments or abbey motorsport for fitting and tunning ..... Torqen or tarmac for purchases

Around the 10-12k mark ....... But if i was going turbo i would want a built engine at another 8-10k

Wow wasn't expecting it to be that much haha I'll look at charging it instead

It will cost you atleast 8-10 to supercharge by the time you add supporting mods.

Take the money add it to the money you will get from selling the Z and buy something fast out of the box ;)

good advice

unless you love the z and dont see yourself selling it anytime soon

i love mine but it is very expensive to do! but i have no plans to sell my z

other option is buy one that has already been done

It will cost you atleast 8-10 to supercharge by the time you add supporting mods.

Take the money add it to the money you will get from selling the Z and buy something fast out of the box ;)

Great speech mate haha love the advice & will be doing what u said :)

Hahaha ..... All that have charged there cars have said its a headache and expensive but your stuck with it once you've done it !!

As said it makes financial sense to sell and buy another car ...

But there will always be crazy people willing to spunk stupid amounts of cash into there cars ! ;)

Like someone said, it would be cheaper to buy a ready built and turbo Zed. But you will either need to see receipts or have it tested before you pay for it. The last thing you want is an engine built by halfrauds.

I saw this the other day...

Screenshot_2015-11-13-19-45-42_zpssrl5a5ek.png

I personally think it overly priced, but still cheaper than building your engine and adding a turbo kit!

• Like 1

likewise with Andybp if you can do a lot yourself its cuts the costs down dramatically, I know my final figure is a lot healthier from doing a lot myself or with help of others, do plenty of reading if you are going to go down this route, you really have to fully understand everything before hand to make an informed decision on which way you are going to go

Edited by jumping350
  • Like 1

likewise with Andybp if you can do a lot yourself its cuts the costs down dramatically, I know my final figure is a lot healthier from doing a lot myself or with help of others, do plenty of reading if you are going to go down this route, you really have to fully understand everything before hand to make an informed decision on which way you are going to go

This is so true and just when you think you know it all something else will come up. :lol:

This is so true and just when you think you know it all something else will come up. :lol:

Tell me about it, im nearly there though now then im touching nothing :lol:

Thats a decent price nissanman312 though being a 370 im not surprised by cost of kit

Hahaha ..... All that have charged there cars have said its a headache and expensive but your stuck with it once you've done it !!

But there will always be crazy people willing to spunk stupid amounts of cash into there cars ! ;)

Wouldn't catch me being that silly!! Lol

• Like 1

Wouldn't catch me being that silly!! Lol

Lol me neither

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, iam new on forum, but i got the turbo z. Iam not a native speaker - sorry about my english.

Basically i think the best option to get turbo z its just go to Poland. Basic "safe" setup with non forged engine will be around 380 hp for DE and around 400 - 420 hp for HR engines. It will cost around 3,2 - 3,5 K GPB. If You want go with forged engine and power around 530 - 560 hp it will cost additional 2,6 - 3 k gbp.

I got non forged egine (DE) 465 hp currently. So far i did like 10 k km without ANY issues. Soon i will get the forged parts and go to around 550 hp.

We got here in Poland one of the really fast 370 z which won 2015 1/4 mile contests, Also won many street drag competitions with gtr's, 750 hp supra, m6 competition, gtr's, rs6 etc. Every of turbo Z are daily driven cars without any issues, we got here true magicans ;)

Maybe its a good idea to go to Poland, spent nice weekend at Warsaw (everything is much much cheaper in uk) than got a flight back to UK for around 20 - 50 GBP, and than flight back for Your ride and go to UK on wheels.

Here is my dyno and movie.

Driven a 350z DE with the Vortech V3 Supecharger kit, tuned by Abbey. Fantastic car to drive, really brings out the best in the Zed. Standard Engines seem to get problematic if pushed too far however, but driving one back from Germany I actually enjoyed it more than my other friend's 600hp 996 Turbo I also did a leg of the journey in.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, iam new on forum, but i got the turbo z. Iam not a native speaker - sorry about my english.

Basically i think the best option to get turbo z its just go to Poland. Basic "safe" setup with non forged engine will be around 380 hp for DE and around 400 - 420 hp for HR engines. It will cost around 3,2 - 3,5 K GPB. If You want go with forged engine and power around 530 - 560 hp it will cost additional 2,6 - 3 k gbp.

I got non forged egine (DE) 465 hp currently. So far i did like 10 k km without ANY issues. Soon i will get the forged parts and go to around 550 hp.

We got here in Poland one of the really fast 370 z which won 2015 1/4 mile contests, Also won many street drag competitions with gtr's, 750 hp supra, m6 competition, gtr's, rs6 etc. Every of turbo Z are daily driven cars without any issues, we got here true magicans ;)

Maybe its a good idea to go to Poland, spent nice weekend at Warsaw (everything is much much cheaper in uk) than got a flight back to UK for around 20 - 50 GBP, and than flight back for Your ride and go to UK on wheels.

Here is my dyno and movie.

https://www.facebook...?type=3

https://www.facebook...?type=3

Welcome to the forum