le mans Blue 370z For Sale

davetstan

Chaps it is with deep regret that I am going to have to part with my lovely 370 already after owning it less than 6 months.

I bought it with the intention of keeping it forever and just using it at weekends and running around in something else during the week. However, I barely get to use it even at weekend having a young son of 2 and the wife told me last week we are unexpectedly now having a second so using it in 9 months will be even harder. It is in lovely nick and since buying it I have bought locking wheel nuts for it £90, had the windows tinted £150 both done by our friend Cs, full set of 370z mats £45 and replaced the Aux input which was faulty when I got it. £75.

Also only 2 weeks ago I had fitted a superb looking and sounding Invidia Gemini from Torqen at a cost of £900 so as you can tell having to now sell it had come as a bit of a shock.

I have not advertised it anywhere else yet but will do in due course but wanted to give you guys first dibs.

The tyres and front brakes were both new from the garage I bought it and the alloys remain unmarked as they also refurbed all four in gloss black as seen and it had a full service.

I attach the photos from the place I bought it as they are very well taken and a couple of my own.

The guys that know me on here no I am a genuine and honest guy so I have nothing to hide.

if anyone is interested or looking please feel free to pm me. I am looking for £16200 all in.

Edited.

It's a GT with Sat Nav 1/2 leather half alcantera, 44k on the clock, manual, service history is complete but some Nissan some local garages. 3 previous owners before myself, the last being the lead singer of the Wombats if anyone has heard of them.

It drives superbly as you would expect, and I am in Manchester 10 mins from the airport.

Tks

Davetstan

3a6d71c10bf4363820465b506de4229f.jpge29c738b765cb8406d51a7b48d8bed86.jpge7e61a6d6b8b7a53dea7403302415ffd.jpge2fa5f498144cf3be676b7299ccfd520.jpg404bb6d6ed4955f2a4ae56a73253b362.jpg2e32cc79c1d395b22ba7e5b39f4ccee1.jpg6f0658dd4b0da51c9bd1b972a02d834f.jpg59c82ca0d4839dfd1ae964b673e8a556.jpgd2048f5c30bb3f0b051f27089e765040.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by davetstan
  • Like 1

Also got a second transponder/key from nissan at a cost of £200 as it came with just one.

There is a tracker also fitted to the vehicle if you decide to subscribe to it as the account is none transferable l.

Cheers chaps, pretty gutted tbh, I could keep it but not being able to drive it much is just not doing it for me. I maybe rushed into it because I lost my dad a few months ago and thought sod it lifes to short but I love a nice car but need to be able to drive it when I want. ðŸ˜

• Like 2

Cheers chaps, pretty gutted tbh, I could keep it but not being able to drive it much is just not doing it for me. I maybe rushed into it because I lost my dad a few months ago and thought sod it lifes to short but I love a nice car but need to be able to drive it when I want. ðŸ˜

I know that feeling and you was right to have your car at least you have experienced it

All you have left to do is find yourself a nice fast 4 seater

Glwts and the new family :)

• Like 1

Cheers chaps, pretty gutted tbh, I could keep it but not being able to drive it much is just not doing it for me. I maybe rushed into it because I lost my dad a few months ago and thought sod it lifes to short but I love a nice car but need to be able to drive it when I want. 😊

Exactly why I bought my car mate .

Glwts

• Like 1

What a beautiful car and a fair price. Best of luck with the sale matey. If you decide to sell your exhaust pm me

Will do gstraw although the old one is in exhaust heaven

Swap!.....although expect to put your hand in your pocket gstraw for both the work and on the basis that current s/h prices for used OEM 370 exhausts are zero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...