Sneaky pic of cookie monster'. Nearly at the end..............or is it

zebedy

My wife told me yesterday after 9hrs straight in the garage " this has to be the last one that you are doing and let that be the end of it please, you look tired and grumpy" lol I said yes obviously, but you can never say yes as you all know, as it goes on and on and on and never ends.

Anyway, latest pic of the cookie monster project. Getting there, there is light somewhere........or is there?? :lol:

DSC_1256_zpsodvkp2cv.jpg

DSC_1255_zpsw5dycixn.jpg

DSC_1257_zps7zkrwzrh.jpg

Keep watching, until next week.................... B)

• Like 2

it is an option, which I did consider but for now and for the sake of my build going that much quicker I just did it that way. I have that option later on if I cant live with it as it is. Theres quite a lot of work involved is doing it though. Its not the case of mounting them from behind. Because its GRP you need to mould in an internal return on the cut out so that no GRP core is on show. By next year though I might start over again and go for a complete new look or sell it. I dont get attached to cars like some, so dont mind experimenting and cutting things up.

Edited by ZZZebady

Dan, I had a good look at em tonight and your right. I can take em out and drill bigger holes and push em through from behind so that the black surround that you see is not visible with only the shallow lens popping through. I'm gonna try that. Not everyday I agree with ya Dan. Lol

Dan, I had a good look at em tonight and your right. I can take em out and drill bigger holes and push em through from behind so that the black surround that you see is not visible with only the shallow lens popping through. I'm gonna try that. Not everyday I agree with ya Dan. Lol

Don't worry, it happens to everyone once in a blue moon :lol:

Definitely the right call, I think it'll look so much better afterwards :thumbs:

• Like 1

I can do what I like really because I'm the one prepping the panels and painting. Gonna get the car finished first then Ill fettle things to see whats what.

Its just the time issue and making sure the booth is free that day for me. :-/

thanks guys. Good input.

Personally I'd make the LEDS bigger, extruding further and flashing alternate colours whilst blasting out staying alive through the stereo. Live it large.

Also I hope there's a mural of Cookie Monster somewhere on the rest of the car.

I hear he's currently in rehab.