TORQEN goes to SEMA & AAPEX in Las Vegas

Adrian@TORQEN

Exciting times ahead! Next week TORQEN will be attending SEMA and AAPEX shows in Las Vegas.

The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. The SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries. The displays are segmented into 12 sections, and a New Products Showcase featured nearly 2,000 newly introduced parts, tools and components. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.

For more than 25 years, Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) has been the premier global event representing the $477 billion global aftermarket auto parts industry. AAPEX 2015 will feature over 2,200 automotive aftermarket manufacturers and suppliers showcasing innovative products, services and technologies to 39,000+ targeted buyers.

We have so far secured 27 face-to-face meetings with top manufacturers and suppliers in our industry, but also many parties to attend every evening, so expect some more crazy deals and awesome products to be available through TORQEN soon.

Will be posting photos from the events on this thread, so keep an eye here, should be some crazy cars exhibited there along with lots of new products! :)

Adrian

Edited by octet@TORQEN
  • Like 8

awesome!

you have to be a trader i think to get in! no access for the public i think?

Hope you like stanced cars now too! ;)

Sorry mate but that's not what stance used to be. "stanced" back in the GOOD days was this http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/cgueret/muscle/BlackedoutZ.jpg

Only slightly lowered and meaty tyres for perfomance - no offence but I laugh at all the people who are like " stance nation, bro "

I see this little kid in an old E36 slammed piece of @*!# on my way home from work ( I work nights, so he's on his way to work ) and his entire front bumper is full of cracks and scrapes where he's hit on the ground. I've seen him hit stuff on slightly bumpy roads. Just stupid. Anything past this next link is just @*!# and stupid and even so, the rear wheel looks off.

Honda%20Stance%20-%2006.jpg?m=1378500332

I will admit, everyone has their own styles and preference, but I'm firmly in the "laugh at stance" camp - It's like the new " Ricer " look

Exciting times ahead! Next week TORQEN will be attending SEMA and AAPEX shows in Las Vegas.

The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. The SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries. The displays are segmented into 12 sections, and a New Products Showcase featured nearly 2,000 newly introduced parts, tools and components. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.

For more than 25 years, Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) has been the premier global event representing the $477 billion global aftermarket auto parts industry. AAPEX 2015 will feature over 2,200 automotive aftermarket manufacturers and suppliers showcasing innovative products, services and technologies to 39,000+ targeted buyers.

We have so far secured 27 face-to-face meetings with top manufacturers and suppliers in our industry, but also many parties to attend every evening, so expect some more crazy deals and awesome products to be available through TORQEN soon.

Will be posting photos from the events on this thread, so keep an eye here, should be some crazy cars exhibited there along with lots of new products! :)

Adrian

Look forward to it Adrian, thanks for providing us with inside knowledge :D

awesome!

you have to be a trader i think to get in! no access for the public i think?

Hope you like stanced cars now too! ;)

Sorry mate but that's not what stance used to be. "stanced" back in the GOOD days was this http://i5.photobucke...BlackedoutZ.jpg

Only slightly lowered and meaty tyres for perfomance - no offence but I laugh at all the people who are like " stance nation, bro "

I see this little kid in an old E36 slammed piece of @*!# on my way home from work ( I work nights, so he's on his way to work ) and his entire front bumper is full of cracks and scrapes where he's hit on the ground. I've seen him hit stuff on slightly bumpy roads. Just stupid. Anything past this next link is just @*!# and stupid and even so, the rear wheel looks off.

http://www.dpccars.c...pg?m=1378500332

I will admit, everyone has their own styles and preference, but I'm firmly in the "laugh at stance" camp - It's like the new " Ricer " look

Adrian

Look forward to it Adrian, thanks for providing us with inside knowledge :D

Opinions is opinions but these kinda cars are at SEMA

SEMA.363.jpg

So your going to have to like stance if your going to see these too

There's been so interest on pistonheads for your car HaydnH :)

Have a fab time in Las Vegas, it's a shame I didn't fit in the case :( many thanks for fitting and supplying my brake kit ! Looks so much better :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk