Friday afternoon rubbish........what song are you currently listening to?

Kraziekatz1

Granted I don't have a conventional office-based job, currently working alone in a secret bunker conducting mad scientific experiments of no great value.......but on the plus side I get to listen to loud music and surf the web :)

So......just wondered what music people are currently listening to? 'Queer' by Garbage has just been on - not heard that for years, whatever happened to them????

Good call on the New Order.....had some classic 90's pop going in the lab with the PhD student giving me a funny look :) New album any good?

Might go cruising tonight with the windows down and a bit of N*E*R*D 'Rockstar' blaring out.....always get me lots of waves (or some other sort of hand gesture) lol

I quite like that :blush:

How disappointing - you seemed like quite a sensible chap from your posts :p

Pitbull is about on a par with Will.I.am for making rubbish music (in the last few years - the BEP did at one point actually make real music). Ke$ha isn't much better, so put them together and it's never gonna be pretty.

Good call on the New Order.....had some classic 90's pop going in the lab with the PhD student giving me a funny look :) New album any good?

Might go cruising tonight with the windows down and a bit of N*E*R*D 'Rockstar' blaring out.....always get me lots of waves (or some other sort of hand gesture) lol

New album is excellent. I would even say that their new bass player is better than Hooky.

I've been getting into 'New Retro'.

Basically 80s style synth music with no lyrics. The kind of stuff that would be backing for 80s movies.

Some groups;

Mitch Murder

Kavinsky

Laserhawk

Carpenter Brut

Gost

Scattle

Mega Drive

Miami Nights 1984

Power Glove

There's lots out there.

• Like 1

Nice one TT350.....are they on YouTube? Might check them out!

Yep. Absolutely.

I got into 80s synth through 'The Guest' soundtrack. Which is also worth a YouTube.

I particularly like Rollermobster by Carpenter Brut and Night Train by Mitch Murder.

But they're all good.

• Like 1