Show me your wood

Bodyboarder81

Actually Josh bet you are never short of wood.... That sounds wrong but you know what I mean :lol:

Ya have a good supply in my line of work :)

Go for a clearview wood burner ..... They are the best . I absolutely love mine and it's so satisfying heating your house with free wood :)

Get it bought and I'll bring you over a nice load of wood as a present :)

• Like 1

Just had mine fitted in the new house, the guy finished it at 8pm Friday night and I love it already!

They are magical things indeed . I get tha same satisfaction from my stove as I do after I've cleaned my car !

I'm a tree surgeon so I'm very lucky as I get paid to take the tree down ( which is satisfying in its self ) and then get free heating ! Win win ..

Anybody who's thinking about getting one installed .... Just get it in asap , you won't regret it :)

What's really sad is every log I put in , I know what wood it is and what job it came from!!

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 1

Actually Josh bet you are never short of wood.... That sounds wrong but you know what I mean :lol:

Ya have a good supply in my line of work :)

Go for a clearview wood burner ..... They are the best . I absolutely love mine and it's so satisfying heating your house with free wood :)

Get it bought and I'll bring you over a nice load of wood as a present :)

Will take you up on that offer mate once it is done :thumbs:

• Like 1

Although we don't have a log burner and totally appreciate their value to warm the house better than an open fire, we just love the crack and pop of an open fire. We will eventually move to a log burner but till then we've enjoyed two.

This fire place was the nuts, huge and you could get a real bonfire going!

46171CA4-EE95-437A-94C5-2C4673E53289_zpshssrikdv.jpg

Then when we moved to our new cottage we have a smaller fire, but we sit closer and love the smell, flames licking and that direct heat! Yum yum!!

72211759-492D-4702-997B-451EABEB7FD4_zpsqhtzqm3f.jpg

Although we don't have a log burner and totally appreciate their value to warm the house better than an open fire, we just love the crack and pop of an open fire. We will eventually move to a log burner but till then we've enjoyed two.

This fire place was the nuts, huge and you could get a real bonfire going!

46171CA4-EE95-437A-94C5-2C4673E53289_zpshssrikdv.jpg

Then when we moved to our new cottage we have a smaller fire, but we sit closer and love the smell, flames licking and that direct heat! Yum yum!!

72211759-492D-4702-997B-451EABEB7FD4_zpsqhtzqm3f.jpg

Same here. Love it when it's time for the first fire of the year. :)

When I bought my house 3 years ago I inherited this AGA Much Wenlock multi fuel fire which is connected to the house heating system through a Dunsley heat exchanger

Bob the dogs favourite place before he died this year

7692171650225d2b7408a641110e4276.jpg

9d73eb9628c94bea65ab6a7e6cc7b1ac.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This is our Morso Squirrel....a brilliant little woodburner that chucks out loads of heat.

We had one in our previous property, and it was that good I decided to get one in our new build.

Free heating all winter! Can't beat it! :thumbs:

untitled-8_zps6s7sd7al.jpg

• Like 1