Thanks to the Scummy Low Life

Beavis

Bastards who vandalised my Lexus at Manchester airport whilst on holiday. Smashed passenger door glass, bent door frame and damage to the roof to steal what exactly?

Yes nothing, because there was f@ck all left in the car to steal! God your thick. If i had my way you would be dipped in flesh stripping acid whilst i watched you die!

I f-ing hate vandals. If you are jealous of someone's nice stuff then work harder and get one yourself. Personally if I see a nice car I'm more likely to take a pic and park my car faaaar away so I don't damage it. Sorry to hear it mate, I hope you can get it fixed without too much fuss - we'll all gladly help punish the bastards when we find em!

Bastards who vandalised my Lexus at Manchester airport whilst on holiday. Smashed passenger door glass, bent door frame and damage to the roof to steal what exactly?

Yes nothing, because there was f@ck all left in the car to steal! God your thick. If i had my way you would be dipped in flesh stripping acid whilst i watched you die!

Where was your car? Was it in one of the official car parks? I always park in Jet Park 3...

The problem with MIA is it`s only a short stroll away for all the shits from Wythenshawe.

We have used JetParks there for the past few years rather than getting a taxi but I`m always worried about the wife`s car while we`re away (lucky I suppose that all the cases won`t fit in the Zed !)

Sorry to hear this Dave.

I leave the car at home now and catch the coach to the airport. This is a pain though, especially if a few of you are travelling together.

Hope the repair people make a good job of it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

^ What Choptop says.

I will do everything possible to avoid parking at the airport. Bus/train/taxi/friends you name it, anything beats having your wallet drained by the extortionate parking "fees" all the while you know the car is also being dented due to the crammed parking or ragged by the "valet" parking.

The reason why we always use a taxi nowadays is to avoid the stupid charges and risk damage to the car aside from the shuttle buses not always being the greatest things to have to use when it is peeing down. Taxi costs for us work out little more than the parking charges anyway and true door-to door service.

But, sorry to hear your news Dave - can only hope the holiday was good, aside from the homecoming being soured.

• Like 1

Dude, soooo shitty! I had my 350 Roadster keyed along three panels on the nearside within a few days of having it. Same mentality as your's. "I can't have anything this nice so I am going to f**k yours up to make me feel better!". Sociopaths, the lot of them. One can only home that they'll grow up to bitterly despise themselves for being pond scum at some point in their lives, but in most cases, it's unlikely.

Maybe take the buddhist approach and hope that what goes around comes around.

Feel for you, man.

Edited by edenc
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't say it's something I've thought about but yes I suppose all those cars sat for days, would be appealing to thefts. Typically you wouldn't leave anything in your car to steal anyway, maybe that's why they broke into a few because they didn't find anything.

You'd think the car park CCTV would be good enough to cover the whole car park!

Sorry to hear this Dave.

I leave the car at home now and catch the coach to the airport. This is a pain though, especially if a few of you are travelling together.

Hope the repair people make a good job of it. :thumbs:

Likewise, I wont take my Z anywhere that means it is out of sight for that very reason. I do have a choice of several other cars so I'm lucky in that respect and while it is at home on the drive, it's covered by CCTV and my bedroom window is above the car. Oftern thought would I actually jump out of the window if i caught someone fekkin with the Z.