New from Berkshire

Hi everyone!

Sarah here - new to the forum from Reading, Berkshire. Bought my first 350z in June and its safe to say I'm in love!

Shes an import, 2004 with just under 45k on the clock. I bought her with all the mods. So far I have spent a fortune and getting the sound system sorted after some dodgy wiring from yesteryear, and to top it off the factory sub just blew yesterday so that's next in line. Also cannot wait to get the wheels refurbed. Luckily for me , my other half is a detailer, and he has polished the head lights and coated them with G-techniq and what a difference it has made to the over all look of the car. He will eventually spend a day or two on it too.

Well here she is the day I got her: (Didnt keep the plate)

11921846_10206451586222559_1262916154888641938_o_zps52ntgq83.jpg

IMG_3525_zpsyzp3sr6z.png

• Like 1

Oh wow thanks everyone!

Hey Sarah, glad to see another addition to the Berkshire contingent!! It's lucky you didn't keep the plate - that may have given off a bad first impression....

My thoughts Exactly! :lol:

Hi....another Z in Reading, Cool :) Will keep an eye out for you, might stand a better chance of getting spotted now.......Result!

Good choice of BF, might have to borrow him ;)

Hi! I will keep an eye out for you too although I'm pretty sure I have seen yours once or twice. Funnily enough I bought the car in Reading (after searching high and low) so you may well have seen it with its previous owner in the past! Yes he's useful to have around - if you ever need any detailing work done feel free to give me a shout. Would post a link but don't want to seem like I'm here to advertise his business!

:welcome: to the forum Sarah.

The Nismo LMGT4 wheels are the best wheel for the 350Z especially if they are 19".

Expensive to refurb if you wish to maintain the diamond cut polished effect on the outer rim.

On a who you know basis I have been quoted £370 to keep the effect on the outer rim, or 180 without! Decisions...