Zed reactions good and bad

Cyder

I find I get let out of junctions etc more in the Z.

Kids love it like others have said. And general admiration from the public. Thumbs up etc. The Z has a lot of road presence. It's big and wide and very pretty which are attributes that usually only very expensive sports cars have.

Actually 350Zs aren't wide at all they are quite narrow in the grand scheme of things, your bog standard Ford Focus is wider.

Maybe the lines give it an illusion of being wider.

Younger kids seem to like it but teenagers say it's s@@t. Probably because they can only afford to drive saxos with bodykits and dustbin sized exhausts ha ha

No, I stopped at a train crossing the other day and a group of lads (I'd guess 17-19 yrs) turned round and gave me a wave and a few admiring glances. On the whole, most seem to give the zed the respect....it's the Audi drivers I have problems with!

I got a "Man, sick wagon dat" in Manchester one evening.

Whoa, that's like one of the highest compliments you can get.....well done you ;)

Younger kids seem to like it but teenagers say it's s@@t. Probably because they can only afford to drive saxos with bodykits and dustbin sized exhausts ha ha

No, I stopped at a train crossing the other day and a group of lads (I'd guess 17-19 yrs) turned round and gave me a wave and a few admiring glances. On the whole, most seem to give the zed the respect....it's the Audi drivers I have problems with!

Whoa, that's like one of the highest compliments you can get.....well done you ;)

I'm not so sure tracksuit clad snap back wearing citizens count.

with jeans (or tracksuit bottoms) below the natural curve of the arse :yuck:

with jeans (or tracksuit bottoms) below the natural curve of the arse :yuck:

Innit blud. Fa time, yeah. Brapp.

Other day I went around a sharpish bend, in a bit of a rough area with a pub on the corner, was only going about 15mph, when I pulled away I got a couple of lads get up from their outside seats and give me the "w*nker" hand gesture and a good old shout "fu*king w*nker!", very pleasant, wasn't even going fast. It just happened to be in the 2-2.5k rpm rev range where my cobra booms a bit....

Just happened to be stopped at the lights and a middle aged women and man in a sporty looking astra say " how much is that pushing... where did you get that from....is it yours?....really? REALLY?"

I do admit that I look young and so a lot of people think that I sponge of the parents which is far from it.. Made my own business and I earn my own money!!!

The zed does get a lot of attention around here,

Funny one the other day, stopped at the lights in cardiff central and 3 young kids on bikes (looked about 10) say "nice car" "rev it" and so I did. They then said " awww I can smell it"..." That's lovely that is" haha!

Edited by Chris Wiltshire

I still have the original std exhaust fitted on my 350. I was parking outside a pub the other day and there was a guy standing outside pint in one hand and fag in the other. He wandered over to me and said "" WHAT IS IT ' WHHAT ISS EEEEET "" IT SOUNDS GORGEOUS !!!!!

I find I get filthy looks being a young female driver from old people especially . I also get death stares as if I'm tearing around when I'm doing 30 just because it's so loud they think I'm going really fast. Not one of my female friends have said 'nice car' nor any of my car friends including the blokes.... !

• Like 1

I find I get filthy looks being a young female driver from old people especially . I also get death stares as if I'm tearing around when I'm doing 30 just because it's so loud they think I'm going really fast. Not one of my female friends have said 'nice car' nor any of my car friends including the blokes.... !

Need new friends!......simples ;)

• Like 2

Mostly kids making positive comments for me but friends and acquaintances don't really have anything positive to say ... Marmite looks of the roadster aside I think it is often a certain amount of jealousy coupled with a certain amount of sneering at sports cars ... For whatever reason ... Sod 'em !

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Any attention is good attention. My best moment was stood outside the car waiting for the Polish guys to finish the car wash, a man approached and asked about the car said he was thinking of getting one, had a good 5 mins convo with him. I'm 24 but look about 16 so I get alot of looks because of that. My 1.5k sound system also attracts a lot of attention, a thumping system that you can feel makes any drive that extra special, especially in the Zed when that engine note mixes in with your tunes, feel like I'm in a fast and furious movie. I'm getting windows tinted this weekend. Also playing with the idea of Green base vinyl wrap with trible art and logos on it, make it look really fast and furious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any attention is good attention. My best moment was stood outside the car waiting for the Polish guys to finish the car wash, a man approached and asked about the car said he was thinking of getting one, had a good 5 mins convo with him. I'm 24 but look about 16 so I get alot of looks because of that. My 1.5k sound system also attracts a lot of attention, a thumping system that you can feel makes any drive that extra special, especially in the Zed when that engine note mixes in with your tunes, feel like I'm in a fast and furious movie. I'm getting windows tinted this weekend. Also playing with the idea of Green base vinyl wrap with trible art and logos on it, make it look really fast and furious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You let other people wash your car? I wouldn't have that like. Hoy the family Land rover in to the local hand wash lads but they wouldn't get near my zed or my bike :)

• Like 2