What is your exhaust setup and why?

Mj86

If you have the wallet, Motordyne TDX V2 is the pick.

Ahh the system I always wish I'd tried. :in_love:

Love this video of it on a HR Zed...

Probably the best sound ever. :cloud9:

It is utterly insane, when I finally get a run about I think I might buy one and try to wedge it on :lol:

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 1

so true :lol: Puts a smile on my face everyday The sound never gets old. :cloud9:

Gets a lot of attention too.

Get a supercharger fitted / decats and it really comes alive. Something that people that went to the Petersfield meet will attest too :lol: I think I blew a few ear drums in the tunnel.

so true :lol: Puts a smile on my face everyday The sound never gets old. :cloud9:

Gets a lot of attention too.

Get a supercharger fitted / decats and it really comes alive. Something that people that went to the Petersfield meet will attest too :lol: I think I blew a few ear drums in the tunnel.

Haha I bet it does .

Its on the long list of things to do:lol:

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Full cat back Milltek + Berk HFCs for me B)

Love the quality, fitment, sound (very similar to the Nismo), and stylish look of the tips.

Was a bit more expensive to other exhausts when I bought but I feel it was worth the money after several years of ownership! Reminds me I need to get the Autosol out as recently it could do with a polish, here it is when nice and clean:

50396967.jpg

350z :

- standard

- replaced with Amuse Titanium R exhaust + Motordyne XYZ pipe

- added Motordyne ART test pipes

Most amazing sound on 350z, specially if supercharged, lightest exhaust on 350z, full titanium so rust free forever, probably the most expensive exhaust for 350z.

370:

- standard

- replaced with Ark GRiP

- added Ark R test pipes

- replaced with Amuse Titanium R + Motordyne XYZ pipes + GReddy TT down pipes

GTR:

- Meister R full exhaust, LOOOOUD, but the most awesome sound I've heard on a GTR! I love it!!!

Again, super light, most amazing looking, fully titanium, so rust free forever, but probability the most expensive exhaust for 370z.

Will try and find some videos.

Saying that, we sold close to 50 Invidia Gemini this year, only one apparently had a problem, it was fully replaced by Invidia, but the customer decided he wants to keep both, never returned to us for inspection and to validate his claim, therefore I can say no problems with the Invidia Gemini exhaust :)

Edited by octet@TORQEN

I've heard from my brother, who is involved with the BMW M4 forum, that a lot of members report that on there the Titanium exhausts while feather light, don't sound as deep/loud as stainless steel ones? Is that true? I'd like to try a Titanium exhaust one day but they do cost a bomb!

Miltek plus Berk cats on my 350 was subtle at town speed but very fruity under WOT. On my 370ZN I ran a cobra which was good on it own but the addition of berk cats has made it very raspy, pop and crackly. Defo not for everyone (GF hates it, mates love it) due to motorway drone.

FWIW the best exhausts I've heard have been the Motordynes. If I could justify the extra outlay I'd have their gear from intake plenum to tailpipe.

HR 350 fitted with Ark GRiP dual system with stock cats. As others have said...a top quality exhaust, well engineered, looks great and sounds superb!

My son has the same exhaust on his DE, but decatted, and the sound is absolutely mental when flat, love it !!

One of the reasons I went for the Ark is seeing/hearing it on his first. Couldn't resist!! :cloud9: