Chris moyles radio X

jimboy2

I love it and glad he is back. Since he left radio 1 and that grimmy took over - it's been sh*t since...can't stand that bloke (grimmy)

Shame I can't tune my crappy work van radio to it, so have to listen to it on my phone via app...but still better than radio 1 breakfast show lol

Now my days are complete... Chris Moyles in the morning, Scott Mills and Greg James in the afternoon. Sorted! :thumbs::)

• Like 1

Radio 1 lost it's appeal when I reached my late 20's. I was never really into pop / chart music anyway, but Radio 1 really isn't aimed for the over 25's, so has even less appeal nowadays.

I think Chris Moyles is a big fat slug who couldn't take the same abuse/jokes he dishes out to other people... just mho, not meaning to rile the CM fan club. I'd still rather listen to him that Sara Cox though...

Sadly Radio 2 is where it's at for me... I never thought I'd ever be able to tolerate Chris Evans, but listening to Simon Mayo on the way home reminds me of my yoof! :)

I'd still rather listen to him that Sara Cox though...

Her, Fern Cotton, Jo Willey etc, cant listen to any of them, they seem to get a little self obsessed. We met Jo Willey wakeboarding with an instructor we knew once, talk about up herself....

I used to have to turn off Big Breakfast when Sara Cox was on that too, not Kelly Brook though :cloud9:

Sara Cox was pretty good when she stood in for Chris Evans the other week, I thought. Good rapport with the rest of the team, and she seems so much more likeable these days. I'd rather her than Ken Bruce, he bores the pants off me. Steve Wright too, nowhere near as interesting as I'd like.

Fern and Jo are irritating as hell though, agreed.

Grimshaw strikes me as one of those smug camp guys that hung around with just the girls in school and could get away with saying anything to provoke the lads and never got in trouble despite causing chaos.

A grinning instigator of conflict.

Edited by TT350

Grimshaw is an utter bellend. I can't fathom why anyone listens to him.

Also, how is Scott Mills still on the air?

Scott Mills is absolutely infuriating. I can't understand why he's still on the air either.

Thank goodness I'm not alone. :lol:

Radio DJ's in order of hate/dislike (seeing as others are basically listing them :D ):

1. Nick Grimshaw
  2. Greg James
  3. Scott Mills
  4. Fern Cotton
  5. Sara Cox
  6. Jo Whiley
  7. Jagger & Woody
  8. Chris Evans

Tbh for the most part I'd be happier if there where no DJ's and the radio stations just played music in one continuous mix only stopped by an hourly news/weather break. ;)