Think I've made an expensive mistake !

Bodyboarder81

Removed both my throttle bodies to send to mopedmark to get polished ..... Thought I'd give them a good clean before I sent them , so did and manually moved the butterflies to clean ...... Now stumbled across a few threads saying this is not good :(

Will they be ok ?

I disconnected the battery before removal but have moved the butterflies by hand , is there anyway to undo what I've done ?

Thanks for your help

Update .......

All is ok !!!!

Recieved the throttle bodies back from Mr moped mark ..... Fitted and no issues what so ever :)

Actually not completely true ..... I forgot to connect on of the throttle bodies wiring clip ... Started the engine . All lights on and flashing like Xmas tree!! Pants I thought ! But soon realised what I had done . Then because of this had the engine light on and a fault code ..... But as luck would have it got my little obd wifi thing through ( same as superstu ) quickly linked it to dash command app and turned it off and wiped the code. What a great little gizmo it is .

Then I went for a drive and scared myself in the damp condition and came to the conclusion I don't need any more than 465bhp !!!

Happy days

• Like 2

Update .......

All is ok !!!!

Recieved the throttle bodies back from Mr moped mark ..... Fitted and no issues what so ever :)

Actually not completely true ..... I forgot to connect on of the throttle bodies wiring clip ... Started the engine . All lights on and flashing like Xmas tree!! Pants I thought ! But soon realised what I had done . Then because of this had the engine light on and a fault code ..... But as luck would have it got my little obd wifi thing through ( same as superstu ) quickly linked it to dash command app and turned it off and wiped the code. What a great little gizmo it is .

Then I went for a drive and scared myself in the damp condition and came to the conclusion I don't need any more than 465bhp !!!

Happy days

do somthing that scares you every day :lol:

Update .......

All is ok !!!!

Happy days

do somthing that scares you every day :lol:

I generally do ..... But when you climb trees and have a chainsaw dangling pretty close to yours balls as your day job it takes quite a bit to get my adrenalin going !! Happily the zed did that tonight :)

• Like 1