Found myself on Google Streetview! :D

The Bounty Bar Kid

Strange google street view shows -

350%20streetview_zpsgzrk1ve8.jpg

That must be 5 years ago :shrug:

Ariel view shows

googletop_zpsw5vin3zk.jpg

that must be 2-3 years ago but I'm on it twice in the same place 2 different Zeds :thumbs:

Sadly, for some reason the aerial magnification of our house is about a quarter of that. Maybe it'll get better when they start using drones?

Pete

@ Jetset - depends which browser you use - don't ask me why but ie zooms in more than Firefox, no idea what chrome is like never tried it :shrug:

EDIT : Or maybe my house is just really really big :lol:

Edited by Keyser

@ Jetset - depends which browser you use - don't ask me why but ie zooms in more than Firefox, no idea what chrome is like never tried it :shrug:

EDIT : Or maybe my house is just really really big :lol:

This is the best I can get using both Chrome and I.E. I live on 2 main flight paths, approaches to both Liverpool (20 miles) and Manchester (40 miles) so it could be that the camera plane has to fly quite high.

https://www.google.c...m/data=!3m1!1e3

The closest they got to my house, September 2009. Probably the tree taking up half the road put them off.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.1937028,-3.0872095,3a,75y,29.24h,81.74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s95yFEMQtMmvjkbZusMnbCg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Pete

Edited by JetSet