Finally got round to fitting replacement wheels

d95gas

Well finally managed to grab a couple of hours to myself to fit the new wheels, so thought I would just do some picture whoring :teeth:

New%20Wheels%20Web%201.jpg

New%20Wheels%20Web%202.jpg

New%20Wheels%20Web%203.jpg

Thats with the Eibach springs with a -30mm drop.

Only minor issue I MAY have, and we will find out tomorrow on our little trip to the seaside.......... Rears are 35 profile Fronts are 40 profile :scare: So not sure how TRC is going to like it.

Full specs are:

Rears = 275/35/19

Fronts = 245/40/19 (Still have 20mm spacer fitted)

Bit of kerbing on them from previous lady owner!!!!! but unfortunately thats going to have to wait until after JAE2015 as they cannot fit me in. Then I need to decide on colour, although I do like the shadow chrome.

• Like 2

Of all the mods i have done to this car and my previous Jap cars, the wheels have smitten me most. Just really love how they totally transformed the car, and although I am biased, I do think they suit the 350 better than the 370. Spent ages trying to get a set, but they seem to get snapped up quickly.

Looks great :thumbs:

19's make it look so much better and should have been fitted stock imo.

I've just changed mine too...made up!

Did you go for the 370 rims as well? Definately 19" seems to full the arch's really nice. Not had the chance to drive her yet to see what it handles like on 19's, to be honest dont care, just love the look :teeth:

Looks great :thumbs:

19's make it look so much better and should have been fitted stock imo.

I've just changed mine too...made up!

Did you go for the 370 rims as well? Definately 19" seems to full the arch's really nice. Not had the chance to drive her yet to see what it handles like on 19's, to be honest dont care, just love the look :teeth:

No mate, fitted new Varrstoens, but makes such a big difference....love it! Only lowered half as much as yourself, as roads around here are not that good.

until I take mine on a good drive, I am unsure whether I will get away with the 30mm drop, time will tell...... Fortunately this year's JAE has some decent entrance roads unlike last year where we had some very dodgy roads and speed bumps.

Of all the mods i have done to this car and my previous Jap cars, the wheels have smitten me most. Just really love how they totally transformed the car, and although I am biased, I do think they suit the 350 better than the 370. Spent ages trying to get a set, but they seem to get snapped up quickly.

I wouldn't say they look better than on a 370z as I think there great wheels on the 370

More a case of make the 350z even more handsome and agressive

Edited by nissanman312