[SOLD]Stillen Supercharged 2009 Nissan 370z GT ART Demo Car

Fraser@ART

Good Luck with the sale Fraser

I know Fraser personally and he is a true, honest gent

The car has had thousands upon thousands lavished on it, seen it many a time in person and more importantly seen what it can do - a devastating machine!! Whoever buys the car is in for a real treat!

All the best mate

..Scotty..

• Like 1

Good Luck with the sale Fraser

I know Fraser personally and he is a true, honest gent

The car has had thousands upon thousands lavished on it, seen it many a time in person and more importantly seen what it can do - a devastating machine!! Whoever buys the car is in for a real treat!

All the best mate

..Scotty..

Wow. Thank you very much mate. Really appreciated.

The wing will be a big deal breaker for most people, literally a block of scaffolding. Whoever "designed" it needs his arms cut off.

Its not an issue really. I can whip it off the car. Won't change the price though haha. Would be easy enough for the new owner to do the same but be quids in from selling it. Its kind of like not buying a house because you don't like the paint or carpets.

• Like 2

You kept this real quiet man. Very well executed and speccedðŸ‘. I know the blood, sweat and tears required to get here seeing how long it's taken me to get mine there.

Somebody will be going home with a lovely car for cheap. The GTC wing has alternative mounts which will tidy up the rear if a buyer so chooses. GLWTS

• 2 weeks later...