Hello and looking for a 350Z

Hi, I'm Michael from the North East of England. I owned a silver 350Z GT Pack UK car back in 2004-6 and it is the only car I have owned that I miss. So, I've decided I would like another...

I'm on the lookout for a 350z pre 2006 with less than 70k miles for around the £8k mark max. Does that seem realistic? I have my eye on a couple listed on the interweb...

Anyway, good to join and hopefully I'll have some photos to show you soon :-)

Hello and welcome!! You can easily get a good zed for £8k to match your criteria. The questions is, how far you have to travel to buy it. I drove about 3hrs to get my zed and 2 weeks after, there is another zed for sale about 15mins drive away......but I never regretted my decision =) Good luck with your hunt.

I don't mind travelling for a good car, within reason. Prefer it to be within a couple of hours from me. My last Zed came from Blackpool, which was a couple of hours from Newcastle.

I'm not too fussed about colour, although I'm not keen on the orange either in leather or paintwork (esp the latter), but I am looking for one with Rays alloys. I'm also a stickler for the condition of the alloys and paintwork - we all have our OCDs!

Hi and :welcome: along

Once you find your zed make sure you come along to one of the north east meets :thumbs:

I keep toying with the idea of selling up, even had a for sale thread on here, but keep thinking I'll regret it too much so change my mind!!!

Edited by Lyndzzz