Meet OCTZILLA :)

Adrian@TORQEN

1c5c85000167af6c76e74cd9eb386294.jpg

Woohoo I didn't bend it & SMD didn't wet the seat :lol:

What a buy Adrian, after seeing & driving your car earlier I have to retract my previous views on the GTR. That is one awesome car, the only criticism I have is that it covers its speed a little to well (hope you have some room on your license)

Well done mate, I know how relentlessly hard you work with your businesses, you deserve it :teeth:

So does anyone want to buy a 240z & 987 boxster S?????

2015-08-30_00-03-38.jpeg

2015-08-30_00-04-17.jpeg

2015-08-30_00-05-17.jpeg

• Like 3

What a buy Adrian, after seeing & driving your car earlier I have to retract my previous views on the GTR. That is one awesome car, the only criticism I have is that it covers its speed a little to well (hope you have some room on your license)

Not a lot, bro, not a lot, if I can make it to Scotland and back I'll be a hero! :cry::surrender:

• Like 1

Holy crap, look how tiny a 240 is in comparison :lol:

2015-08-30_00-05-17.jpeg

Beautiful motor, Adrian, I'm not at all jealous... :bang:

Love that pic!! Not sure if the GTRs are huge or the 240 is tiny ;) Darren you sure you built right? it looks a little small ;) and if you do ever decide to sell (and I really hope you dont) please speak to me first!

Love that pic!! Not sure if the GTRs are huge or the 240 is tiny ;) Darren you sure you built right? it looks a little small ;) and if you do ever decide to sell (and I really hope you dont) please speak to me first!

It suits him perfectly! :lol: :lol:

Oooooooh, Darren, time to speak with Graham, he sounds vulnerable in terms of negotiations :lol:

• Like 1

2015-08-30_00-05-17.jpeg

Swap? :snack:

2015-08-30_00-05-17.jpeg

Swap? :snack:

What, my 240 for yours? You really fancy another project ;)